Chapter 3

Tsuna groaned a little as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up looking around the disciplinarian chairman's office. It took him a moment to remember what happened, before his face flamed with a heavy blush. He noticed Hibari working at his desk; it seemed that he hadn't acknowledged him yet. He tried to stand up but immediately decided against it as his lower back was on fire.

"Hnn, ouch...." Tsuna mumbled as he rubbed his back trying to sooth the ache radiating from the area. Hibari looked up from his paperwork to the brunette who was disturbing him. Tsuna heard the scuffing of a chair being pushed back as he saw Hibari make his way over to him. He wanted to get up and run to the door but that would be impossible in the condition he was in. He watched as Hibari got closer and closer, his panic level rising. The prefect simply smirked at the others expression as he stood in front of the herbivore. Tsuna couldn't even look at him because he was so embarrassed, and Hibari obviously knew that.

"Herbivore." Tsuna turned his head, afraid of the consequences if he didn't. Hibari was now sitting on the coffee table that occupied the space in front of the couch, his face was calmer, his eyes appeared to be searching the other for something. Tsuna faced Hibari but every few moments his eyes would drift off somewhere from the intense gaze. Suddenly Hibari stood up, making Tsuna flinch a little, closing his eyes waiting for something to happen. He felt something soft graze lightly over his forehead. Tsuna realized that Hibari had kissed him, yet again. He looked up blushing from the strangely gentle gesture from the other. Hibari had already walked back to his desk, not seeming to care about the predicament the other was in.

Tsuna decided that Hibari actually wasn't going to hurt him for once and decided to stagger his way over to the desk which the little eggs and Hibird were resting on. It looked as if Hibari changed the nest while he was asleep, the lamp was still present, however there was now a blanket wrapped around the nest, Tsuna brushed his hand against it, finding it warm, it must have been a heating blanket. Tsuna ruffled Hibirds feathers a little as the bird was asleep, he smiled down at the cute scene as he petted Hibirds head, causing it to coo in its sleep a little. Hibari watched his Herbivore interact with Hibird and liked the way he was treating the other, especially when he smiled down at them contentedly.

There was a quiet knock at the door before Kusakabe entered the room carrying a small box that appeared to be a bento. Hibari nodded as the dark haired man set the meal on his desk before leaving just as quietly as he had entered. Tsuna stood, a little leaned over from his back hurting, wondering why Hibari wasn't eating. The prefect knew what was going through the others mind. In reality he had ordered it for his Herbivore since lunch was over. The brunette had slept right through it, which he knew he would. So it wasn't surprising when Tsuna's stomach made a noise of protest from not being fed. Tsuna blushed as he put a hand over his stomach, trying to sooth the noises. Sadly Tsuna hadn't realized the food was for him.

"I'm sorry-y, Kyoya-ah-ah I mean Hibari." Tsuna looked down afraid; he had said the prefects name accidently. He peered at the raven haired youth who didn't seem to mind. He let out a sigh of relief. "I-I'm going to g-go get some lun-nch." Tsuna managed to get out the simple sentence as he started to turn. He felt something grab his sleeve. Hibird had captured his sleeve in his beak, tugging a little on it to get his attention. Tsuna didn't understand what the little yellow fluffy bird wanted.

"The bento is for you." Hibari didn't look up as he continued to work studiously. Tsuna was shocked that Hibari had gotten him lunch, Hibari had never given him anything before except some bruises. He stepped over to the blue box and opened the sealed lid.

The bento was immaculate. Tsuna's mother had always made great bento's but they were usually leftovers and not freshly made. In the box below him were onigiri with furikake sprinkled on it, which appeared to be sesame seeds. Just below them was some curry in its own little divider. On the other side of the bento was two umeboshi, some broccoli, baby corn and baby carrots. There was also a hardboiled egg, some sushi rolls, and some teriyaki chicken. It looked as if it was just put together because the sides of the bento were still warm. The lunch smelled great and made Tsuna all the more hungry.