Chapter 2

Your POV

When we arrived at my house. I said goodbye to Hiro."Bye!!!"I said."Wait!"he reached for my hand and turned me around. "Yes?" I said."Can we to school together tomorrow?"he said. "Of course!!" I said. He smiled."Thanks."he said. "Bye!" I said and waved. "Bye." he said and waved.

When I closed the door my mom came rushing towards me and lectured me about going him early. She let me go and told me to get home early."Yes."I said."Now,go to your room and change your clothes. Dinner will be ready in about a minutes "she said." Yes."I said.

When I changed into some clothes. I go down stairs and helped my mom prepare the food. When we were eating my mom noticed my silence. "Dear are you okay? I know something happened. Now tell my young lady." She said. I told her about the break up because she already knew Oikawa and knew about our relationship.

"Oh really?Do you want me to go get him"she said while smiling. "No thanks mom"I said. Then my father came home and my mother told him about it."Daughter so want me to go to him and punish him."he said while smiling. "No thanks" I said."Don't worry dear about him anymore now,go up to your room and relax,don't worry I will clean the dishes myself "my mom said.

I went to my room and did my home works. I called Chou and told her all about Oikawa and Hiro." That boy will be dead by tomorrow!!!"she said. I laughed."Don't need to worry. I will protect you!!!"she said."Thanks."I said. We talk about school, her crush, and Hiro. She asked all about him. I told her all about him and said that he is the brother of Eli."What?!"she shouted. "Don't worry he's a nice guy." I said."Then that's okay then."she said. We talked about for hours. Then said our goodbyes. I promise myself that I would forget about Oikawa then slept.

I woke up and stretched my arms and got ready my personal hygiene. I walk down stairs and ate my food. Said goodbyes to my parents and of course kissed them on the check.

When I walked out of my house.
Hiro was already waiting for me."Did you wait long?"I said."Don't worry I just came here."he said. While we were walking we talked about ourselves. "Are you okay now?" He said. I knew what he was talking about."Yes and I promise myself that I would forget about him."I said and smiled to him. He smiled to me too while blushing.

When we arrived at school. I was instantly hugged by Chou. I hugged her back. I introduced her to Hiro and introduced him to Chou. Me and Chou escorted him to the principal office. We waited for him to come back. We were at the yard of the school.

"He's cute you know"she said and blushed. I grin."Oh really?"I said. "But I like Tsubasa more!"she said." What? you're annoying and now after my brother."somebody said.

We turned around and found the three diva's." You two are soooo annoying and such a flirt you know"said Aoi."Ewwwww you two what are you still doing here?"said Eli with a disgust face. Mizuki didn't said anything or did anything. "Shut up would you!!"said Chou." Ohhh you wanna play hard ehh then fine "said Eli and pulled Chou's hair." Ouch!!!!stop that!!"said Chou. "Oiii!!Stop that" I said then suddenly Aoi pulled my hair." Owwww!!!"I said.

Then suddenly someone pulled me and Chou from Aoi and Eli. When we turned around we found Hiro looking at them with a angry face." Ohhh Hiro your already here and let go of those rats would you?"Eli said." Don't call them rats would you and did you check the mirror you three looks like you three are the rats."Hiro said.

We were all shocked when we heard that. "Oiiii do you know me? I am the sister of the student council president." said Aoi. "Who would like to know you."said Hiro."Ugggghhhh!"said Aoi." Hiro stop saying that!This is why I don't want you here your gonna embarrass me you know!"said Eli." I don't have a plan on embarrassing you. You're just embarrassing yourself!"said Hiro.

"How dare you say that to me!"said Eli."Let's go!"said Eli. When there were away Hiro quickly hugged me."Are you hurt?"said Hiro. "I'm okay." I said. He let me go."Chou are you okay?"I said."I'm fine"she said."I'm sorry guys that I cause you trouble."said Hiro."It's okay but,please stop your sister she is going too far."said Chou."Yeah Hiro if Chou got hurt one more time please try to stop Eli."I said."Okay I will stop her and I promise to be with you so I can protect you two."Hiro said.

"Soo Hiro what's your schedule?"said Chou. Hiro told us his schedule. It was almost similar to ours but it was a little different because when we will have science,he will have arts and when we will have math,he will have history." Then let's go guys!!"I said. We will go to English first.

When we were at English class almost all of the students are not listening including us. We were only passing notes. Then it was time for P.E.

We arrived at the Gym we were already ready in our uniform. "Okay class now we will play volleyball today!"said our couch." Uggggghhhh!"said the others like Chou while, others said "Yay!" Includes me and Hiro.

When we were walking to get our things I bumped into someone and when I look up I saw....................Oikawa.

"Hey get lost!"said Chou. Some girls gave her glares and some even started whispering." Ouch that's mean Chou. " said Oikawa with a pout."Shut it!"said Chou."Ouch!"said Oikawa."Ohhh and hello (Y/N)-chan!"said Oikawa."Hi."I said coldly. "Huh?Are you okay (Y/N)-chan?"he said." I'm fine"I said.

Then someone pulled me away from oikawa."Get away from her!!"said someone
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-..........Hiro?