Chapter 3

Your POV

.......Hiro?

"Rude!"said Oikawa with a anime tears." Okay let's start!"said the couch." I will group you into teams of 2 and 6 members each for those who don't want to play go seat on the bleachers"said the coach. The first group was......

-Minami(Aoi)

-Kuroo (Chou)

-Oshiro

-Tooru(Oikawa)

-Nakamura (Hiro)

-Yamamoto

BOOM!Why did Aoi gotta stay?!She was captain of the volleyball club(girls). And ......Oikawa....I'm gonna be honest I wish he was in our team!!!!!

"Aoi you will be the captain!!!"said the couch." Next group will be.....

-Shimizu

-Saito

-Sasaki

-(l/N)

-Tachibana

-Minami(Yato big brother of Aoi)

"Yato! You will be the captain!"said the couch." I will give you an hour to get ready."said the couch. "And for those who didn't volunteer to play you will be the ones who will help clean this court and arrange it...... starting right know!"said the couch.

"Ugggggghhhhh..."said the boys and girls then they started.

PHEW!Glad we didn't have to clean the court but why do I have to fight over Aoi and Chou and also.....Hiro. The world is cruel. But I have to get ready.

When I got to the girls changing room
I bump to Akiko."l'm so sorry Akiko!" I said." No its okay." she said."Um do you wanna hang out with us?"I question to her."Sure." She smiled.

When I finished preparing Akiko was waiting for me at the door."Hey your in Yato's group right?" She asked. "Yes you too right?" I asked." Yeah! Can we go together?" She asked." Sure!" I said

While we were walking I bump into someone. Seriously why do I keep bumping to someone this day. When I look up I saw blue eyes looking into mine............it was Hiro. He smiled I instantly blushed and looked down.

"Hey!(Y/N) how's your team?" He asked."It's okay" I said."That's great!"he said."Mind if I join you guys?"he asked."Sure!"I said.

When we arrived at the court I saw Oikawa walking our way."Hey (Y/N)!"he run to me."Hey..."I said and looked down. I still can't believe he still talks to me after what happened. This is getting annoying."What do you need from her?"Hiro said."Nothing. Just wanted to talk to (Y/N)" Oikawa said.

"Would you two stop it our game is about to start." said Akiko and the boys shut up. PHEW!"Thanks Akiko I own you one" I said and she only smiled." Hey (Y/N) what's that suppse to mean!"said the two boys at the same time."Hehehehe.."I giggled.

Time skip(sorry its hard for me to explain what's happening)

The game is finished and we...................

WON!Because of Akiko and Yato. They were able to jump high and spike hard. They were sooo amazing! I wonder why Oikawa is not active. Forget about him (Y/N)! I thought
I did not notice it but now that Akiko looks sporty and looks beautiful.
She is soo cool! I'm glad that I've become her friend!

After we won we got ready for our next class which is Music which is cool because we can play instruments and also one of my favorite subject.

When I was done I bump into Akiko." Oh so sorry Akiko! I didn't notice you."I said."It's Okay"she said and smiled."Hey (Y/N)!" Someone shouted behind me when I turned around I saw Chou ang Hiro running towards me."(Y/N)!I missed you!"said Chou and tackled me. "You two didn't talked to each other like 20 minutes then you miss her already?"said Hiro. Someone laughs at us behind me ............it was Akiko.

"HEH?! You're the one who was jumping in the court like boom! Then woosh!Right?!"said Chou. "Ummmm......yes?"said Akiko.Then Chou eyes began to sparkle." You are sooo cool!"said Chou. "Thanks!" said Akiko.

I began to introduced Hiro and Chou to Akiko and Akiko to Hiro and Chou. "Hey guys I think we probably should go now to the class we don't wanna be late."said Hiro."Ohh right."said Chou still sticking to Akiko." Hey you okay?"I said."Yeah I'm good" she said.

We began going to the classroom. When we walked in the teacher is not here yet. PHEW!Akiko and Chou walked to their seats I stayed with Hiro because he doesn't have a seat yet. The teacher walked in." Good morning class today we will have a new student. Please come in."she said and he began to walk to the front and I began to walk in my seat." Please introduce yourself "said the teacher." Hello everyone am Hiro Yukimura it's my first time in a school because I was always homeschooled so please take care of me."he said. "You may now as him question. Hiro pick someone."said the teacher. Hiro began to look around and then picked a girl"Do you have a girlfriend?"said the girl. "Ummmmm........no?"he said. Then girls began to sequel." Quiet down! Hiro please continue"said the teacher.

Then Hiro picked a boy." Are you Eli's brother?"he questioned. "Yes." said Hiro. I'm getting worried for him he and sister doesn't get along." That's enough question to day. Now you may seat behind (Y/N).(Y/N) raise your hand"I raised my hand and girls began to whisper. Just ignored them (Y/N) I said to myself.

Then Hiro began to walked behind me."Hey (Y/N) forget about them. I'll protect you."he said. I instantly blushed to what he said."Okay
"I said and smiled to him while blushing. He smiled back."Okay class let's begin."the teacher said.