Chapter 20

Tears streamed from your face as the memories ran through your mind. Shizuo furrowed his eyebrows. "When I told Varona to take Tom away, I didn't expect things to happen. Shizuo narrowed his eyes. 'Things?'

You played with your fingers. "He kept touching me and whispering things in my ear. I felt so sick to my stomach. I couldn't contain my emotions and I-I just..."

A warmth around your frame caused you to stop and look up at him. He was hugging you. "I'm sorry I didn't return sooner." He whispered.

You hugged him in return, your heart racing. You were hoping he didn't feel it. And as for Shizuo, his cheeks were  tinted light pink.

That night, you fell asleep on his shoulder, and he in turn looked at you, smiled, and fell asleep as well.

You woke up to hear a close heartbeat. You fell asleep on Shizuo. And by that, you were laying on top of him. You panicked and tried to move but found that his strong arms locked you two together.

You gave up, and just stared at him. His hair was slightly messy, and he looked peaceful asleep. You smiled in a daze until his eyes fluttered open.

You blinked, he blinked and then you sprung off him and bowed continuously. "OH! I-I'M SORRY"

With your loud voice repeatedly giving out apologies, it was hard not to fall back asleep. He yawned, and during the process, his shirt lifted up a bit, revealing his toned chest. You found yourself staring, and looked away. But you found your thoughts wandering downward.

You slapped your cheeks, while Shizuo looked on in amusement.

How he adored you and your cuteness.

"I'm gonna go cook, ok!" You clapped your hands and ran off to the kitchen. He watched you scramble out of the room and into the kitchen. He sighed and got up.

Meanwhile, you were looking at the ingredients he had. You decided to make a dish called Omuraisu. You smiled brightly at your decision and began to cook.

After about an hour you were done cooking. Shizuo smiled as you placed the food down on the table. You said your praises and begun eating.

"Hmm [F/N], you're really good at cooking." He spoke up, glancing at you. You smiled. "Thank you, I learned when I was younger."

"Did your mom teach you?" You winced at the mention of your mother, but answered anyway. "Yeah and she gave me alot of cookbooks too." Shizuo smiled. "Well it really paid off."

After the two of you were done, you grabbed the dishes.

"Hm? [F/N]? You did enough y'know." You blinked. "It's the least I could do, you let me stay here."

"I'd let you stay here anytime [F/N]."

"Thank you very much, but each time I do I'll make sure to help out one way or another." You bounced back into the kitchen. When you returned, Shizuo was dressed to go out.

"Oh yeah.. Shizuo, how's Tom doing?" He looked at you and scratched his head. "He should be alright soon, Varona took him to Shinra I believe." You sighed. "Ok good, but do you wanna go out and do something?"

"Sure." He smiled and led you out the door.

You walked outside together, talking and laughing. Everything was going smoothly until a gang of men arrived.  They were all holding baseball bats and clubs.

Shizuo sighed. "We can never catch a break can we?"

The stampede of people that were formerly there, seemed to vanish in under a minute. The group of men all checked you out smirking. Shizuo glared at them and hid you behind his back.

"When we heard Shizuo was banging two chicks on the side, we didn't know they would be so hot." They laughed at their remarks and some wolf whistled. "But come on Shizuo, why don't you give us a piece of your action?"

  Shizuo by then, grabbed the nearest vending machine and was about to hurl it at them. Until one of his buddies sneaked up behind you.

"I'll kill her!" Shizuo glanced at the voice. "If you throw that, I'll kill her!" He held a knife to your neck and secured your hands behind your back. The man gulped, his figure shaking nervously. Shizuo looked on a bit bored.

You mouthed to him to throw it. He smirked, and turned around. The men's jaws dropped. 'He's willing to let her die?!' They screamed and scattered as the giant vending machine formed a crater in the ground, where they could've been.

"Pffft. How weak." You glanced at your captor and briefly prepared yourself for the possible pain that was to be brought.

Suddenly, you found your field of vision dropping down. You panicked as you rolled and felt a bit dizzy. You watched as your corpse dropped while Shizuo watched on anxiously. Hoping he hadn't just killed the girl he loved.