Sunny Mornings

It was a perfect day outside. The sun shone through my window, and I heard birds chirping in the distance. There was a warm gentle breeze blowing through the grass in the meadows. I wish that I could've stay outside all day, picking flowers and enjoying the sun. But today was my six-month anniversary with my boyfriend, Glenn. We planned to go out to breakfast, then spend the rest of the day at his house swimming in his pool. After thinking for a bit I got up out of bed to get ready for the day.

     My name is Hello Kitty, or just Kitty, whatever. My parents and little sister Mimi are on a special cruise, and had to leave me at home. Mimi had won Tuesday cruise in a school Science Fair, bit there were only three tickets. So, I had to be left alone at home.

     First I took a hot shower and used my vanilla scented soap, which I saved for special occasions. Once I got out I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and picked out a light pink dress with a matching bow and high heels. I also got a bag and threw in my turquoise bathing suit along with some sunscreen, lip gloss, and hairbrush.

     As I was pouring myself a cup of Coffee, my cell phone suddenly rang. I put down my cup and picked up the phone to see who was calling me. It was Glenn! I was happy to talk to him, but I just wanted to know one thing; Why was he calling me? I finally answered the phone, hoping our date wasn't to be cancelled.

  "Hey Glenn, what's up?" I asked. No reply. Suddenly I heard noises in the background. It was a female's voice moaning in pleasure, then to my horror, Glenn's voice doing the same. "Happy smokin'-hot anniversary Jamie," He cooed to the girl. She moaned a bit more then replied, "Happy six-month anniversary sexy baby, and may there be many, many more."

     I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Glenn must've accidentally dialed me. After I hung up I sat down and wept into my hands. "Glenn, how could you do this?" I cried to myself. Finally, I decided to get up and face him and make him confess. I got in my car,.knowing I would never forgive him, and drove to where we were going to meet at the restaurant.

     As I drove, I could think of nothing but how Glenn had been lying to me the whole month we had been dating. He had also been lying to that other slut Jamie, although I doubt she would care too much about that. She probably has lots more men she has sex with and strips for.

     I finally got to the mall and parked in a spot closest to the restaurant. This was it. I wiped away my tears with a tissue, put on a fake smile, and got out. I saw Glenn standing at the entrance, and it took all my will power to not cry. He looked at me, his eyes full of joy. I walked I'll to him, still smiling, and punched him right in the face.