Jimin

A request from jstncrbjsmc22
Sorry if I take so much time but I had school and i'm doing this on a old phone so not easy always blocking. Like a cockblock

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The BTS and (M/N) are practicing since 1 hour till Namjoon says it is break time.

"(M/N) can you dance Anaconda from Nicki Minaj?" Ask Tae

"Well uh... ya" He Answer embarrassed.

"HOW COMES?!?!" Ask loudly Hobi

"Well let's say my sisters force it unto me. With her choreography" Says (M/N) sweat dropping Thinking about Kayla and Jay.

"Can you show us?" Ask Jimin smirking

"Uh... Ok" He says than go and take his phone seating it up

"Calm your sexual desire Jiminie" Whisper Jin

"What are saying? I just want to see him roll those hips of his" Jimin Whisper back

"I give up" Says Jin

"I"m good i'm gonna start" Says (M/N)

"Dang I WILL totally tap that when we get home" Jimin says and all the BTS watch him.

"Take the soundproof room" Says Kookie.

Time Skip

Jimin and (M/N) enter the room. The little (M/N) was exhausted but he had been suddenly pinned by Jimin to a nearby wall, lips kissing him roughly, hands grabbing his hips and a clothed boner rubbing on his making him moan in the Seme left ear.

"Jimin~ s-stop mh~ I'm tired~" Says the little Uke but moan at the end.

"But (M/N) I'm horny~" Says Jimin than kiss his adam apple

Pov Jimin

I trail my kiss down his neck and give it open mouth kiss , nibbling and sucking sometimes leaving hickeys and making him moan louder when i start to tease his soft spot. I than mark "P.J" on his collard-bone with hickeys like this everyone will know  his mine. I went back up toward his face and kiss him fully. I force my tongue into his warm mouth, instantly gaining dominance making him grip my shirt, blushing. My tongue touch every part of humid and wet cave than play with his tongue making him moan louder in the kiss. The kiss get messy and drool went down his chin. My hands went up his body, lifting up his shirt in the process than i stop kissing him.

"Bite this" I order him

He bite the hem of his shirt keeping it up, his pink buds showing, he's blush get redder when he realize. I rub his hips knowing it was one of his sensitive body part. I than lick his left rosy buds and suck and nibble it turning it color into red. I than exchange and put the right one in my mouth giving it the same treatment as his twin except then I nibble it slightly harder making him let out a pleasured sounds between a scream and moan. Fuck! He looks so cute and sexy. He will be the death of me. I growl and lift him up. He wrap his legs around my waist and his hands grip my shoulders. I bring him to the bed and lay him down. I than take out my shirt showing my muscular body making him blush more in embarrassment. I unbutton his pants and take them out with his boxer. I trail my kiss from his torso down toward his dick. I lick his lollipop (Pfff xD Soooo long i didn't hear this) teasingly while watching him in his lustful and hungry eyes while he moan, squirm and begging like a slut.