Seme!Yoongi x Uke!Male!Reader

Warning: Have some sexy picture for better imagination *big lenny face*

EXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXO

- (M/N)!!! "Luhan call you"

- Mh?

- Have a mission for you from the boss.

- What does Suho want? "You ask already tired"

Today was supposed to be a day off for you after what happen yesterday. Want to know what happen? Well you almost gt rape. Now you want to know what are you doing like job?  well you are a policer that garter information but you call yourself more like a Lure. Anyway let's come back to our story.

- I don't know but he promise me to call me Manly if I'm bringing you toward him.

- Seriously Luhan! (>0<) No 

- Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase (>-<) "He pleaded"

- OK I will go! "You gave in while pouting"

- YES!!!! "He scream making you giggle"

You stand up from your comfortable chair that you will miss than walk to your boss a.k.a Suho office. You enter without knock and yeah you know after what was about to happen your work will be ten times harder. Explanation? ok. Well Kai was right about to kiss Suho and be a couple buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you had to come in when they were not far away

 Well Kai was right about to kiss Suho and be a couple buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you had to come in when they were not far away

geez you had the ability to get yourself into dangerous situation. Like right now (-_-''')

- (M/N)! "Kai says startled and get away from Suho, blushing while Suho give you are death glare"

- I'm sorry!! "You say embarrassed"

- Anyway (M/N) I have a mission for you "Suho says still death glaring you"

He get up and walk toward his desk and take out a file.

- Today you will be a Lure that's the punishment I was going to ask you if you wanted a day off tomorrow to but this mission will learn you to knock on doors before entering. "He tells you and give you the file that you take" That week a lots of ppl had been disappearing with the information that Chen gave me it's seems that the biggest human traffic will display tonight in our town. That's were you gonna come in "you what him puzzled and hoping it wasn't what you thinking he gonna say" You gonna let yourself capture purposely.

At this moment you feel your soul come out from your body but quickly go back in and continue to listen.

- You will have like a gps relate to central computer like this we will know were the meeting will be and save everyone that will be sell.

- I understand I will start when?

- After you are done preparing your things and ready mentally.

- Yes! "You say kinda nervous"

- Good luck (M/N) we will not let you down even if we don't get in time we will search for you! "Says Kai and give your petit form a hug"