1- Plan G.O.G

That's all for today class!" Teacher Happy announced to the students. The students' response was to stand, bow, and cheer 'Aye~!' as a good bye. As everyone made their way out, a blonde teenage girl was seen getting the broom out of the closet and starts to sweep the floors.

"Man!" she exclaimed. "Being on duty is so boring~!"

"Just shut up and work, Lucy..." a blonde man sighed. He was currently erasing the blackboards when Lucy began to get annoying. "Everyone hates this job, so pipe down and clean faster, would you?"

"Fine..." she huffed. "Stupid Sting..." She sighed, then proceeded to clean the room. A few minutes later, a pink-haired teen barged into the room, grinning his usual grin and ignoring the people around him.

"The snacks were great!" he said. "Thanks Levy, Yukino!" Behind him, two girls, one with blue, spiky hair, and another with silver, short hair was seen walking side by side.

"Your welcome, Natsu." Levy said. "Oh, Lu-chan~! How's duty?"

"Yeah, Lucy." Yukino said. "Is Sting giving you a hard time?" she side glared at the man, who just shrugged and continued his duties. Lucy glared intensely at the blonde man, before sighing once again.

"Nah..." she replied. "Everything's fine. Anyways, how did the meeting go?"

"Fantastic!" Yukino gave a thumbs-up while Levy grinned.

"The teachers were considering on putting additional air-conditioning in the music and art rooms before the school festival!" the Yukino exclaimed. "Isn't that great?"

The blonde nodded and smiled. "Yeah, that's great!" She hummed happily before landing eyes on a puddle of cream on the floor. Above it, Natsu was sitting in a chair, eating a crepe that was dripping cream from below. Bits of bread were also scattered around the desk and chairs.

"Damn it, Natsu!" she exclaimed, causing him to flinch and stare at her.

"What?" he tilted his head. Lucy's eye twitched and a comical vein popped in her forehead. She grabbed the broom and proceeded to swat Natsu with it. But the boy was quick and managed to dodge it.

"What did I do?" he asked again, dodging another swing.

"You made a freakin' mess here!" Lucy yelled. "It's hard to get cream stains off, you idiot!"

"S-sorry!" he said.

"Sorry doesn't buy it, Natsu!" Lucy deadpanned. "Now, come on." She grabbed his hand and proceeded to drag him away.

"W-where are we going?" Natsu asked, seemingly confused as to where they were going.

"We're going to the storage room." Lucy answered. "We're going to get the cleaning supplies for the mess you made! So you're coming with!"

"But...but..." Natsu stuttered out, but was only silenced when Lucy glared at him. He bit his lip and stared at her nervously.

"No buts!" Lucy exclaimed. "If you'll excuse us..." She looked at the other three, who were just ignoring them. Levy and Yukino had gotten into a conversation, while Sting finishes wiping the desks. Sighing, she tugged Natsu's hand and proceeded to leave the room and head for the storage room.

( =_= )

They made a turn in the hall just a few meters west of their room. As they were about to turn to another corner, they bumped into some people. This startled them and they got knocked back. The two pairs hit each other's heads and stumbled back to the ground. A blue-haired woman and a raven-haired man was seen in front of Natsu and Lucy.