Mr. Stalker

Growing up I had a complicated relationship with both of my parents. My mother was mentally ill, and she resorted to all sort of drugs, then it got worst when she had me. My father who was barely there to take care of us, only came home every other day. He would come home, sat by the living room and drank all day. He would leave some money, where I would safe some for grocery, while the rest would go towards my parents alcohol and drugs addiction. All my life I felt like they did not want me, but they were the only support I had and so I learned to love them through the ups and downs. I revolved my life around them, and I tried to accommodate to them and what they needed. I didn't want to be a burden for them, knowing that having me was already so much for them.

One cold November night, I was 12 at the time, my mother killed herself. Suddenly the room felt really cold. I laid next to my mother's body and hugged her through the winter night, as I wait for my dad to come home. I skipped school that day, and the next, and the day after that. My father did not take it well, he laid out his frustration on me, and would lash out when he would drink too much.

That night I dreamt of seeing my mother's body on the floor, a rope around her neck. I haven't dream of her in two years, and I was awake in a sudden, sweats dripping down my forehead.

I woke up flustered. My head was pounding, that I did not realized the unfamiliar room. My body was aching, particularly around my calfs, probably due to the high heels I had to wear last night. My eyes squinted at the bright light coming from the tall window, as I stretched every numb limbs of my body. I groaned in annoyance at the sun and the ache covering my body. This was a bad start to a weekday, knowing I had to get up and get to work soon.

"Ughh, why today", I sighed.

It took a while to adjust completely to the new surrounding. When my eyes landed on a woman, who seemed to be in her mid 40s, beaming at me with her infectious smile.

I smiled back.

I smiled back?

A woman?

I wasn't at my apartment. I abruptly stood up, causing myself to lose temporary balance, due to my low blood pressure. My eyes went blurry for a second, as I tried to grabbed the nearest wall. "I'm sorry, but who are you? and where am I exactly?" I asked confused, a little bit afraid of what her answer might be.

I tried to remember what happened last night and how I ended up anywhere but my bedroom. All I could remember was going to Thalia's dad party, and drinking by the bar ... Entering Jesse Blue's car. My eyes widened at the realization, before quickly scanning my body for any reminder of what might happened last night.

"Mr. Blue sent me this morning to help you get ready. My name is Mary," she introduced, while holding a folded towel on her hand.

"Where is Jesse?"

Last night  conversation replayed in my mind, and I quickly remember Jesse Blue, the handsome man who has taken me home. Well at Least that's what I hoped he did.

I was so angry with that man right now. So much for trusting a guy to take you home. Make note to one self, beat him up when you see him.

In all scenario if he wasn't at all good looking you would be calling the police by now, as you should regardless of his look.

I silently thank God that I was still in my dress. Hopefully, my virtue too was still intact. I cant start to think- .I mean it didn't feel weird down there as I shifted from foot to foot. I quietly looked around trying to find my phone, ready to call 112 and report of my kidnapping. Deby watched me intensely before saying, "Miss. Heart everything you need is in the bathroom. Mr. Blue will come in shortly please make yourself at home." She placed a folded towel by the bed and left the room before I could thank her. Sucking in deep breath, I tried to control my stress level, and stopped myself from crying.