Chapter 1

Y/N's POV 

I'm walking back and forth here at my room, thinking of something to do with the rest of my life.

By the way, I'm Y/N, a 13 year old simple girl, to be specific, a nerd, living a simple life here in Manila! 

Also, I'm not like any other teens there, who's fangirling on singers or dancers or whatsoever, as I told ya'll, I'm just a simple girl. Not to mention my coldness.

Boys... Well, I never even talked to one before, only my boy teachers and my stupid boy cousin.

I really really love reading books. I read more romantic stories than drama, I read more fairytales than fantasies and specially, what I read most is, Fiction.

There are many impossibilities in this world that you guys aren't even aware about, such as love.

Because of my boredom, I opened my notebook to scribble stuff that pops out of my mind.

I stopped writing when I realized that the words I wrote can be connected to each other. 

Dreams. Fantasy. Fiction. Fangirl. Love. Romance. Broken. Crash. Dies. 

Wow! Is my mind that wild to think of those things that coincidentally made connection? 

Then it hit me. Not literally threw at me or something, just thought of. 

It can actually be a story!

So I started writing it down.

It's a story about a girl who has someone in her mind, she doesn't know who he is though, but she dreams about him every night and she doesn't even know why. Then one day, he'll accidentally bump into him. They started off their conversation with anger and a little rage. But the next day speaks differently. They saw each other again, but the mood changed because they now see each other in light.

Well, that's all for this day. I'm kinda tired so, maybe I'll continue it tomorrow.

♥          ♥

"Five minutes left..." Our English teacher says as pressure runs through our veins. 

I finished my work and stood up to give my paper to Mr. Espinosa.

"Very Good Y/N. Seems like you always finish first, and this is the 4th time you did that in a row!" He complimented as I sat back down.

"Ahem. Nerd." Billy, the bully, whispered loud enough to be heared by all of the people inside this room. With that, my classmates laughed.

I made faces to him then just rolled my eyes.

As the bell rang, everybody stood up and passed their papers. I, on the other hand, pulled my notebook out of my bag and ran off to have my break.

I didn't eat though. I rushed to the library instead. 

I only eat once everyday, so I'm kinda thin. It helps quite a lot in my figure skating.

I sat down and continued on my story. But after I open my notebook, a group of girls walked in. Good thing their not the mean ones. I'll celebrate when those mean girls finally stepped in this kind of place.

Their just an average group of girls who likes studying. I always see them here. 

How I wish I have those kind of friends. 

I shook my head and continued on what I was gonna do.

So, yeah, they met each other again. But they were both shy to break the ice. After a few minutes of silence between them. The guy finally asked the girl's name and they get to know each other very well when he invited her for a walk. They sat down on a bench as the sun set. The girl remembered that she needs to be home before the moon arises, so she told the guy about that. Too bad because the boy was having a fun time talking to her. They exchanged numbers and off goes the girl, running hom--

"Hi!" A voice interrupted. I looked up and saw a girl from the group I always see.

"Uh- Hi me?" I reassured after I look beside and back of me.

"Don't be silly! I said hi to you!" She said.

"Oh.. Uh.. Hey!" I greeted back.

She sat at the chair in front of me. "So what are you writing there?" She asked as she tried to take a peak. 

I immediately closed my notebook.

"Uhm. Just, you know, science homework I forgot to do." I lied.

"Ohh.. Do you want some help?" 

"Oh, uh, no thanks! I've already finished it." I smiled.

"I'm Gabrielle by the way, but you can call me Gab, instead." She said as her lips curved into a sweet smile. "Those back there are my friends. The curly haired one is Karina and the girl with a ponytail is Berlyn." She pointed out at the two girls at the other table. They smiled at me so I gave them a smile back. "So you are?"

"Oh! I'm Y/N, but you can call me - er - whatever you wanna call me." I introduced.

"I see." She said as she gave off another warm smile. "I'll call you /yournickname/ instead, so you can call me Gabie!" 

"Yeah! That works too!" I said with a weak smile. "So, uh, Gabie, what brings you here?" I can't help but ask.

"Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot! We just wanna ask you if you wanna join our table there, 'cuz we noticed that you are here often and, uhm, alone. And also, if you want, you can be friends with us, if you would like." She offered.

"Oh! Sure! But are you sure you want me in your group? I mean, I'm kind of a nerd and a girl who doesn't want to be anyone's friend." 

"Don't say that! If anyone doesn't wanna be friends with you, then why am I asking you to be our friend? Like, hello, there's no need to be worried. We're geeks too!" She saidnas she stiffled a laugh.

And with her short speech, I realize that it's about time to have a social life.