Chapter 2

Y/N's POV 

"So Allana, tell us something more about yourself." Karina said.

I've been sitting here quietly for a few minutes and, well, they keep on asking me questions. It didn't bother me though, because they're really nice.

"Yeah Allana. You haven't answered a single question from a bunch of questions were asking." Berlyn said, encouraging me to speak.

"Don't pressure her into speaking guys. If she doesn't want to, let her be." Gabie said with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Hey dweebs! Look what I've fou-" A guy wearing all black walked up to us, but stopped halfway his sentence as his gaze went down on me. "Who's this? Another wallflower to hang up?" He said rudely.

"Uh, Orange this is Y/N. Y/N she's Orange." Gabie introduced, ignoring his mean action as if it's normal.

Wait a minute... SHE?!

I mean, he's a girl? And is her name really Orange?

"Don't care. By the way, look at what I've found," Orange said as she pulled up a book.

"OMG." Gabie said as her eyes widened.

She squealed quietly and grabbed the book from Orange's hands.

They both sat down, Orange across from me.

"So... where'd you find this rubbish?" She asked the three.

"She's the one we were telling you about. The girl we want to be friends with?" Karina told her.

"Oh! Her." She said and then landed her eyes on me again. "So, what have you got there?" She asked, nodding towards my notebook.

I didn't answer at first, 'cause I was scared to death by the look she's giving me. She has on a choker and her ears are double pierced. Her hair in a pixie cut - well, a little longer than that - making her look like a him.

"Speak." She said with a glare. Terrifying me to answer.

"Uh. My science notebook." I answered in a rush, biting my lip after.

"Oh, really?" She said as if she knows I'm lying.

I nodded.

"You know, I can sense if a person is lying or not. My senses are very strong. Like, for instance, using my sense of seeing to read that you notebook says 'journal'" She said staring at my notebook.