Dapple - The New Boy

APPLE

   He's so charming. How can he like me?

There's this boy at school. When he's around I feel a buzz in the air. It seems like something or someone wants us to be together. But the problem is everyone girl at school likes him, well except Raven of course.

I finish applying my red lipstick. I want to look my best every second in case he sees me.

I walk to my damsel-in-distress class with Brair.

"Yeah," I mutter. My thoughts are lost on the boy.

"Are you even listening?" Brair asks.

"Yeah."

"What's my favourite colour?"

"Yup."

"Apple?" Brair glares at me.

"Sorry lost in thought. Pink."

"What is it?"

Suddenly he walks by. I smile at him. He winks back. On the inside I'm melting.

"It's the boy isn't it?"

"No! No it's not the boy!" I shout at Brair.

I need to be the perfect queen and dating a random guy will ruin my reputation. A prince kisses me in my story. I wish I just knew who.

At damsel-in-distressing we joined with the Heroics 101 class. I was stuck in a tower waiting for my prince to come. I sighed. Suddenly a strong wind blew past me. It was him! Riding in his dragon! He laughed.

"Need a lift?"

I smiled and jumped on the dragons back as we soared off. He looked back at me and I saw a sparkle in his eyes. At that very second he lost control of his dragon and we started flying around in circles. I screamed. He controlled his dragon and lowered him to the ground. It was then I realized how tightly I had been holding onto him.

"Don't worry beautiful, your safe now." He smiled his blinding smile at me as he rode off on his dragon.

The next night there was a huge party at Brair's. The hole school came.

I sat in the corner and watched. Brair had a boyfriend and was hanging out with him. She seemed to busy to spend time with me.

Suddenly he approached me.

"Hey. What's up?" He asked. "My brothers partying with his new girlfriend so I'm bored." He pointed behind him to a brown haired boy with glasses and Raven, dancing with each other.

"And single?" I joked, but the look on his face told me he didn't think it was funny.

"Sorry."

"Oh it's okay... its just..."

"What?"

"I have eyes on someone."

"Oh..." I sadly said.

"Do you wanna go for a walk in the park? I need some air."

"Sure," I replied. I was sad that he liked another girl but at least I got to spend some one on one with him.

We walked in silence.

"So..." I started. "This girl. Is she special?"

"Oh yes. She just makes everything seem perfect. And the time I spend with her is my favourite. She's also very beautiful."

"Oh. She sounds great." I mutter sadly.

"Don't you know her?" He stops.

I shake my head. "I would remember a person like that. They would be hard to miss."

"But you do know her."

"No, I'm sure I don't."

He leans towards me and whispers in my ear...

"It's you."

Before I can respond he kisses me, passionately. I kiss back. He runs his hand threw my hair and I hold onto his shoulders. We ignore the music. It's like all we care about is each other. Us. No one can stop us. We're in love.

We stop kissing for air. He pulls away, but I pull him closer. When our lips touch again it's like heaven. We're meant to be. He's everything I thought he would be and more. We pull away.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Daring Charming."

Requested by: @LyzaPotXXX