"Unbreakable"

*Jackson's POV*

It's my last practice before the tournament, I have to tell him how I feel. Or should I wait until after my tournament?

While I was thinking about all this I have walked to the gym doors.

"Great I'm literally half an hour early, what am I supposed to do now?" I thought to myself. I didn't think much and pushed open the door. Maybe I can watch him at acrobatic practice then ask him.

Watching him flipping and tumbling around makes me scared, what if he accidentally hurt himself? Would he start crying? Would he just hold in the pain and continue? Thoughts ran through my mind and before I knew it my fencing practice is about to start.

"Hey Jackson, you came to practice pretty early today." Despite how energetic and loud I am, when I'm around Mark Tuan the atmosphere just turns into a soft and soothing atmosphere. As if I was laying in the fluffy clouds in the sky.

"Yeah it's my last practice before my tournament tomorrow. I want to practice really hard and make my team proud!" This was half lie and half-truth; Mark hyung I want you to see the best of me.

"Oh shoot! Sorry I promised Junior I would take him to this restaurant he's been wanting to go to. I'll see you around, good luck on your tournament!"

I watched as he walked off into the distance, "No way, I need to do this. I need to do it, NOW" I thought to myself, suddenly I felt my heart beating faster, before I know it I was already in front of him.

"MARK HYUNG! I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU!" Mark seems startled from me suddenly running up to him, he stared at me with wide eyes. No matter how much he judged me, he still seems so perfect in my eyes. "Sorry if I scared you I just forgot to ask you. Could, could you..." Jeez Jackson Wang this is your last chance don't get nervous now! "Could you come to my tournament tomorrow? You don't have to but it would be pretty nice to see a familiar face in the audience."

"Sure! Why not? I've been wanting to see the skills of our Fencing Prodigy for a long time!" I felt my face getting a little red from him praising me. "Pfff, I'm no prodigy. I'm just doing my very best. I'll see you in the audience tomorrow!" After saying goodbye to him I ran back to practice.

Mark Tuan, I won't let you down. YOU are going to see the best of me.

***

It's finally my turn.
Mark hyung please. Please watch me. I need you to know you give me so much strength and power in my life. Your smile brightens my day. Your word shines my life. And your touch, melts my heart.

I've won my tournament. Finally, Mark got to see the best of me. After I got out of my fencing suit and changed into my normal clothes I ran outside. I need to find him, I have showed him how strong I really am I, and I can take care of him. I can protect him. I'll try my best for everything I love. For every person I love. And for Mark, a hyung I love.

I ran around the school before I found him. I was about to call out his name, but then I saw him, Junior was with him. I was in a distance pretty close to where they were, and I could hear everything just fine. But they can't see me.

"Hy-hyung what are we doing here? Is there something wrong? Why are you all tensed up? Why- "

"Jinyoung-ah, just listen right now. Do you know why I'm always with you? Taking you to places you want to go, talking about things you love, doing things you want to do."

"Because Mark is a good hyung?"

"Nope, because I love my cute little Jinyoungie. When you hug me I only hug you tighter, when you hold my hand I only hold your hand tighter. Why? Because I never wanted to lose you, and now, I want to keep you mine forever."

Suddenly I felt tears rolling down my eyes, how could I never known this? Mark's heart was always for Junior, he's always with Junior, he's always helping him, taking care of him. Seeing Mark and Junior together made me realize how strong of a bond they have.

Unbreakable.

It was Friday afternoon. The sun is at its highest point of the day. Glowing beams of sunlight hitting my face, making my body feel all warm and fuzzy.

But today the sun is so bright it's hurting my eyes. Just like your words, it's hurting my heart.