Chapter Two

"Okay~ I'm letting you go Lily~" I opened the door. "Wh-Why?" I put on a small smile. "I have no use for you now." I twirled some of her hair on my finger. She glared at me, but I ignored it this time. "Why are you still wearing a wig?" I winked and put a finger to my lips. "I don't want you knowing who I am~" She looked away. I grabbed her by the wrist. "If you cooperate, then you get to be set free!" I tightened the grip on her wrist. She winched in pain. "O-Okay!" I smiled. "Good!" I held up a peace sign. "Thanks for cooperating!" I put a blindfold on her and walked with her outside, making sure no one was in sight.

I put on a mask and giggled. "Easy? Maybe!" I shoved her in the car in front of us, making her hair all messed up and her make up even more messier than before. I sat on the driver's seat. "Do you even know how to drive?!" I shook my head with a grin. "Nope!" I started the engine and drove to the fastest route at the fastest speed, cop cars following behind me, but who cares! The adrenaline! The excitement! I won't get caught! I'm too slick!

I stopped at a halt when I was in front of the Corona mansion. "Okay~ Get out!" I yelled. Lily did so, crying her eyes out as she ran inside her home. I grinned, looking at the mirror, seeing the cops catching up, I stepped on the gas peddle. "What a ride!" And made a U turn, "Get out of the vertical!" I heard from the cop. I shook my head. "Not right now!" I speed up the car, driving into a pond. Water slowly coming in, I grabbed the head of the car seat, removed it and threw it at the window, shattering it, and grabbed my bag from the other seat and swam my way out of the car.

I waited a minute and stuck my nose up for air, but after that I went back into the water, making sure the the cop was gone. I pulled my head up and looked around, seeing that the police man had his back turned, I went back underwater and swam near the shore, then got out, leaving my wig behind and sprinted out of there.

I stopped by a gas station and went in the bathroom the dry off and . "New character here we go!" I put on my glasses then left the bathroom and walked out of the station and walked off. I looked in my bag for some water, luckily there was and so I drank it. "Ah." I smiled. "Time to change schools!"

"Meet Mizuki Corona, she has transferred to this school. Be nice to her, okay?" "Yes Ma'am." Mizuki Corona . . I'm not playing as her, she was me! 12 year old me to be exact. I sat in the back, holding the book up close to my nose. "It's study hall right now children." The students nodded and studied. I flipped though the page in this book. "Why hello there." I looked up to a pink haired girl with a kind smile. I tilted my head to the side. Was it fake? Was it real? I couldn't tell. It was so . . . it looked . . . so natural. I put on a small smile. "Y-yes miss?" I stared back at he book. What is she thinking?

"My name is Gasai Yuno. I hope we can get along and become friends." I nodded with a smile. "Yeah! Of coarse!" It's not going to be that easy. She nodded and asked. "Do you know what to work on?" I nodded. "Yeah, Algebra, am I correct?" Gasai nodded. "Yeah! If you need any help at all then you can tell me, kay?" I nodded. "Th-thank you! You're such a kind person!" I'm not here to make friends, but I'll use her when I need her the most. I smiled. The pink haired teenager smiled back and sat back down on her seat. I looked to my right, a male with an orange beanie and jacket with brown shorts on with his phone out under his desk, kept on looking at me then Gasai. I raised an eyebrow. What's this? Do they have some type of connection to one another? I looked back at my book and bit my lip. Taking out a purple sticky note, I put it on the page I was on and a pencil so I can write on it.

I slouched, eyes twitching, writing away all the possibilities that could be going on between them. "Wh-why is 3rd here?! Aren't you suppose to be dead?!" My eyes widened. I remember. A female and a male were eye each other, about the same height as me, beanie and hair styled like Gasai's. I smiled, biting my tongue to hold back the laughter, I bit it a little too hard, causing my tongue to bleed. I smiled. "This is a great way to start the first day of school."
~
Sorry for the bad chapter.