Chapter Four | A Life Would of Been

"Corona Mizuki is a very intelligent girl sir." "Well of coarse! She does hold the Corona name!" The two laughed. The young girl looked at her hands. They hurt. She was forced to studied all the time. Day and night. Barley getting any sleep.

What if Mizuki didn't travel through the garden that day?

She yawned out of boredom. She got up from her seat and grabbed her bag and pulled out a mystery novel. She loves mysteries. She always put her shoes into the criminal's to try to figure out what's going on with their mind or figure out why they did such a thing. She loves it. It fills her with excitement.She's walking home alone today. She wasn't teased or verbally bullied today, which she found kind of odd. She shook the feeling off. Mizuki thought. 'Wouldn't life as a criminal be much more exciting?' She giggled to herself as she image her with a ski mask and running away with a sack of money. She said to herself. "It would be much more fun than a high school student."

She safely got home and did her regular routine. 1Study. 2Have dinner. 3Talk about studies. 4Refuse marriage proposals from rich folks she doesn't know of of have never even meet. 5Argue with her father for setting up a meeting with out her knowing. If 4 and 5 don't happen, then 6practice the piano and violin. For fun, play chess or poker or any kind of card game with the maids and butlers. (if she has the time) 7Shower then Change. 8Go to sleep.

She was bored of everything. She hated her life. She thought. 'It would be better if I died.'

                                                                                          *~*~*

Mizuki laughed. "I can't believe that wimp took out her eye!" She watched as Uryuu Minene screamed in pain and rode away on her motorcycle. She tapped the window, pointing to the two. "First and Second." She smiled. "You two have made my life exciting."