Chapter 1-Friends

Aphmau's POV:
I looked out the window in my bedroom, already night time, huh? I thought to myself. My hands reached over to my purple backpack as I performed my nightly routine. My feet walked over back to the window as my hands reached out to open it up. The cold night air flew at me once the window had opened. I leaped out into the night sky but not before I heard the noise of footsteps and knocking, most likely on my door.

Shoot I thought to myself. Whoever was there might think I've been kidnapped if they go into my room. Welp, too lazy to go back now so Yolo. I ran into the forest as quick as I could so hopefully no one would notice me.

Soon, I came across a clearing in the woods where my friends who had been there for me since birth. They were all around a fire that was surrounded by some logs which they sat on. Laughter could be heard throughout the quiet forest as they joked and punched each other...not that hard though. I think. A smirk implanted itself on my face as I snuck up behind the ponytailed weirdo. My face bowed down to reach his ear level as I quietly whispered to him, "notice me senpai~".

He shrieked as he jumped up and faced towards me in a fighting stance. I howled in laughter at his girly scream. "Jess whyyyyyyy" The brown haired man whined as he dropped his stance. "I-I'm sorry it's just- that was too good" I somehow managed to say between my laughs. Everybody else that sat around the fire were either laughing with me or I'm pretty sure dying...I'm seriously concerned there was no audio coming out from their mouths.

Oh- and if your wondering what's going on right now, basically I've always been in this little group of friends since birth. They were the only ones who were actually like me and fully understood me. We are all different than everybody else, or freaks as everyone calls us. We've never cared though, it's not like we needed more friends. But we were always there for each other and if we weren't than that would only mean we were either seperated from each other, had family issues, or one of us were being really salty about something.

One day I became lord of a village and wasn't able to go everywhere with them. So we decided that we would always meet up at a clearing in the woods every night. Sometimes I would be too busy or would actually be sleeping but that rarely ever happens. I've been doing this ever since I first became lord, mainly because I would always have time to visit them but then I became really busy. Now I know I don't really get that much sleep from this but sleep is for the weak, am I right?

Now- back to reality...I sat next to a boy in a purple and white jacket after all the laughter died down. The man with a ponytail, or Sky, sat down grumpily but then looked at me and Jin then smirked. Oh no I know where this is going- I thought but was cut off by Sky saying (or should I say breaking everybody's ears) "#JINMAU I SHIP IT!!!" Then hiding behind the boy with a golden Z necklace, or should I say- Mad Max (Nyeheheh).

Max pushed Sky out from behind him then said, "Jess go ahead, do me a favor, and beat him up". Sky looked at Max with the 'why you do dis?' face, "nah I'll let him live (for now) but only because I'm thinking of the very hawt table...also I guess you could say your-" "Jess don't" "-very Mad Max" I finished then booked it knowing Max was right behind me.

Soon enough, Max finally stopped chasing me and we sat back down around the fire. Now you may be wondering, 'who are the people around the fire?' well let me list them. There is me, Sky, Max, ThatGuyBurneyMac/Barney, the sloth (or in other words Ross), and and Megan/Shelby.

The night turned out as a usual night with all of those crazy weirdos. We all talked, laughed, and had the occasional sparing match. I forgot everything about being lord, all of the responsibilities, and whoever was at my door before I left when I was with them. Time flew by like the flash and I didn't even realize it was already morning.

After about an hour I finally looked at my watch and realization hit me, "OH MY IRENE ITS ALMOST THE AFTERNOON I LOST TRACK OF TIME!" I yelled panicking, knowing that someone knows I'm not in my room and that probably a lot of the villagers are worried.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find a way to sneak you into a part of the village and you can act like you had woke up early to go to that spot" Shelby said with her high pitched voice that could break a bunch of Windows at once. I nodded and sighed a sigh of relief knowing (or hoping) we could probably play it off like nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai everyone! Welcome to my very unoriginal book! I'll actually update on this one so don't worry I actually have ideas. Also I tried to make it 1,000 words but I wanted to end it before they went to the village so sorry but I promise at least 1 of the next 5 chapters will have 1000 words.
Peace out!