Chapter 4-Few

Aphmau's POV:
My eyes widened and my body froze up. No...what are they doing here? The crew noticed my scared and worried expression and tried to get them away from here. "Uh- who's Aphmau? This is...Je-...stine. Ya...Jesstine" Ross said nervously, hoping they wouldn't notice his suspicious behavior. I didn't dare turn around, for they would probably know who I am if I do.

I started to take deep breaths, hoping that they would just leave. They can't be here...just leave...just leave...just leave...Those words kept replaying in my head. I thought they might've left when I didn't hear a response from them but I suddenly felt a cold hand on my shoulder. My eyes that were once closed were now wide again as the hand spun me around to face them.

Tears started to prick at my eyes as I looked at the man wearing a gold and red suit. NONONONONONONO was all I could think. My body began to shake as I stared into the brown eyes (I'm pretty sure he has brown eyes) of the man who stood in front of me. "Are you scared of us, Jess?" The man asked me.

I didn't respond and struggled to get out of his clutch. Ugh why is his grip so tight?! I thought to myself. "Jess, just tell me what's wrong" the man said again. A sigh escaped my mouth as I stopped struggling and stood up straight. My head was faced up so I could look him in the eyes, "I don't hate you or anything but..." Tears threatened to fall out as I looked down, "I left to protect you guys...I-I just don't want anything to happen to you guys" I said in a quiet voice.

"C'mon Jess, you know that we are strong and can handle whatever it is you're scared of" Ironman, or Sly said.

You have no idea how wrong you are. . .
*Flashback*
Run. Just run. All I have to do is run as far away from home as I can...that can't be so hard...right? Heh...heh...

I didn't notice before but there was streaks of tears falling down my face. As I approached a hole I stopped running to catch my breath. This would be SO much easier with my armor.

My hands reached into my bag of supplies that I brung with me. Slowly, my hands lifted up with a note in its clutch.
Note:
_____________________________-so if you want your friends alive, then leave them. I can't have all of you together or my plan wouldn't prevail. And remember, I am way more powerful than you, so don't think you'll be able to fight back.
   From,
A certain family member.

It didn't take a smart person to know that Loki was the one who wrote that note.

I quickly tried to stop myself from crying and scanned my surroundings. I spotted a boy who seemed to be cutting down I tree and tried to get his attention....
*flashback end*
Suddenly, I lost it and burst into tears, probably from the horrible memory. "NO YOU CAN'T! NOT EVEN I CAN DEFEAT THE PERSON! I EVEN SAW FLASHES OF YOU GUYS DYING, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT PAINED ME?!- I just...can't loose you guys..." It felt good to let some of my feelings out, but I can't let them stay here...I didn't stay far away from them for 3 years for nothing.

I started to run away as fast as my feet could take me as more tears were streaming down my face. My ears perked at the faint noise of someone calling my name but I just ignored it.

Most of my energy started to gather where my soul was placed, then dragon wings and a dragon tail started to form on my body(you see? Lack of creativity). Ah- the good ol' ender form.

My feet started to lift of the ground as my wings pretty much helped my defy gravity. All I could see was different shades of purple, but that's probably because my ender form effects my vision.

As I soared above all the trees, a big smile formed itself on my face. Even though I hate how a gained the form, and many other things about it, whenever I was in my ender form I felt...free.

It feels like all of my stress had been released, and the monster inside of me is no longer clawing to get out (which by the way- you do not want to know what that feels like).

I landed next to a pond after flying for a while. My head looked down at my pond reflection which, to be honest, was just a monster. Monster...that's what I will always be. A cold hearted monster.

I quickly shook that thought off and focused on how I looked. My tan skin turned into a pale color which looked as if I were as pale as the moon. My soft, Amber eyes had turned into deadly looking purple ones with slits as pupils. I was wearing my old purple tank top with shorts, boots, and a hat on which, I actually missed wearing. Purple and black dragon wings and tail were sticking out and there were purple particles surrounding me.

A sigh escaped my mouth, I would probably get kicked out of Phoenix drop if I was seen like this....

Suddenly, I felt a vibration in my left pocket. I reached in and pulled out my communication amulet which was flashing a light purple color (but then again maybe it wasn't, I could only see purple, black, and white after all.)

I answered the call and heard the voice of a very annoying squirrel.
"Oh thank Irene you answered!"
"Ya, Ya, I know I'm fabulous, what do you need Ross? I'm kind of busy enjoying being alone"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoi guys! Sorry this took a while, I got busy and had to redo this chapter. Also...BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS ONE! And you may have questions...
"What's Loki's 'plan'?"
"How did the few find Aph?"
"How did Aph gain her ender form?"
"What other forms do Aph and the others have?"
"Why am I asking so many questions?"
"Does Sly like Pineapples?"
Welllll~ I guess you're gonna have to wait to find out >:3
Peace out, Pineapples