10

1️⃣0️⃣
_

*Time Skip*

"Just act normal and stay close to the exits. If you see anyone suspicious leaving with a girl then follow."

The two nod at their hyung before walking off.

Minseok makes his way to one of the exits, glancing around for any sign.

"Jongdae isn't really tall but not too short. He mostly has a poker face on, he's not really one to show emotions unless he's angry."

"Also, his hair will definitely be colored, mint green, pink or blonde, either one. He hates having a dull look."

Remembering Chen's description, Minseok looked around but hasn't spotted anyone.

He sighed, leaning against the wall as he crossed his arms.

Feeling a buzz from his back pocket, he pulled out his phone seeing a message from Luhan.

Come to the back alley, hurry.

Minseok quickly rushed to the side door. He walked out, turning right he saw luhan, Tao and Chen standing beside a body that was on the ground.

"What happened?" Minseok asked, rushing over to the three.

"Jongdae was here, I got here right after he finished eating." Chen sighed, looking up from the body.

Minseok walked over to the body, examining the bite marks on the girl's skin. "She's dead." He mumbled, standing back up.

"He got away?" Minseok asked Chen. Chen nodded.

"I came a bit too late." He sighed, glancing at the body.

"Hyung, we should go before someone comes." Luhan mumbled to Minseok who nodded.

"I'll be right behind you."

Luhan nodded, glancing at Chen before walking with Tao to the car.

Minseok turned to Chen, flashing him a smile.

"What were you doing here?"

"Well, you are looking for Jongdae so I thought I would help my boyfriend out."

Minseok smiled, shyly looking down.

"I'll walk you back to your car."

"What about the body? We can't leave it there?" Minseok stopped Chen from walking.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it. I'll call the police and tell them what happened." Minseok nodded, as he slowly walked beside Chen.

Minseok glanced down at their hands, seeing a bit of blood on Chen's hand, minseok got worried.

"Where did the blood come from? Are you hurt?"

Chen chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm fine. I gave Jongdae a few good punches so it's his blood."

Chen smiled, wiping the blood on his jeans before slipping his hand into Minseok's.

The two walked up to the car, hand in hand, where Luhan and Tao were waiting inside.

Minseok turned to Chen.

"Do you want me to stay? I don't mind." Minseok smiled at Chen.

"I'll be fine, you go on home. Message me when you get home. Drive safely." He waved.

Minseok waved back, getting into the car and buckled up before Luhan pulled out of the parking spot and drove off.

~*~
Don't worry, the next part will explain more (_)
What do you think will happen?
Can you guess who Jongdae described tho it's kind obvious who lol
Thank you for the reads, votes and comments! 💕