Chapter 1

Hawkmoth's POV

"Ugh, I can't handle this anymore!" I yelled.

I'm so frustrated! Yeah sure, I'm the bad guy; I turn people into villains. But I still have OTPs.

But my ships are so clueless. I have thousands of ships all over Paris, the ones that frustrate me the most is my son's class at school. He and his classmates are so stupid! But he and Marinette are easily the dumbest ones.

Get this, those two are Ladybug and Chat Noir! Ha! Can you believe it! It's so obvious. But nobody notices. Ugh.

But for class, I have a plan....

No POV

It was a regular day in Paris, when Hawkmoth had finally snapped.

Normally, he would have to wait until someone felt a negative emotion, like angry or sad, to create an Akuma.

This time, Hawkmoth didn't wait. He forcefully akumatised Ms Bustier.

The Akuma absorbed into her pen and she began to hear a voice talking to her from inside of her head, "Shipper, I have become frustrated with the students of your class. They are obviously in love with one another but are too dense to see. I need you to help me fix this situation. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Hawmoth," she grinned.

The purple and black cloud enveloped her body, however her attire didn't change.

"I cannot give you a suit, if I do the students will know you are akumatised. If you look normal, you will still have authority over the students and they will listen to you," Hawkmoth's voice said from inside of her head.

"I understand," she said.

•the next day at school•

All the students came into class, completely unaware that an akuma was among them.

"Alright class I have excellent news, we are taking a class trip!" Ms Bustier said excitedly. (When I say Ms Bustier or Ms B, she's actually Shipper,)

The whole class burst out into conversation.

"Ok, ok settle down. I understand it's exciting,"

"Ew, there is no way I am going on a trip with you losers! Later!" Chloe said storming out of the classroom.

"That's fine, she doesn't deserve to be in a relationship anyway," Hawkmoth told Shipper inside her head.

"Uhm, Miss? When is the trip?" Rose asked shyly.

"We will leave in two days," Ms B said. "Here are your permission slips, please return them tomorrow. You will have the day off school today and tomorrow, once you have handed in your form. I recommend you all use tomorrow to pack and prepare. All information is on your slip, included when and where we will meet,"

Everyone took a slip and continue with their work for the lesson.

Rose and Juleka stood up from their seats. They approached Ms B's desk, "Uhm Miss, Juleka and I are unable to make this trip." Rose said shyly.