Chapter 2 (unedited)

Sabrina turned around to see that the two new voices she heard belonged to Alix and Mylene.

She released a sigh of relief, 'thank goodness! I thought Chloe was back!' She thought.

"Hey Sabrina!" Alix greeted rather loudly.

"Hey," Mylene said, far quieter than her friend.

"Hey guys," Sabrina replied shyly. She believed that she was still known as Chloe's little follower. 'Are they going to yell at me? Are they angry? They don't seem angry..' she thought.

"Don't look so scared Sabrina. We aren't mad or anything!" Alix said, reassuring Sabrina that they weren't going to get angry.

"We actually saw what happens with Chloe, and wanted to apologise," Mylene said.

Sabrina was confused. "Apologise? For what?" She asked.

"For treating you the way we did Chloe. You don't deserve that," Alix said.

"It's okay," Sabrina said.

"No it isn't. We were unfair and we want to apologise," Mylene insisted.

"I don't know what to say, thank you," Sabrina said, smiling widely.

"It's no problem, what are friends for!" Mylene said excitedly.

'Friends,' Sabrina thought. 'I do have friends!'

"Soooo..." Alix began, "What happened between you and Max?"

Sabrina blushed and insisted that, "nothing happened!"

Mylene and Alix laughed and hooked her arms in with theirs, "Relax, we're only kidding,"

The three girls walked out of the school together, smiling and laughing.

All the students in their class, minus Chloe of course, immediately ran home and asked their parents to sign their permission slips.

All of their parents thought it would be a wonderful experience and allowed their children to go.

All except one.

"But father, please! I'll do anything!" Adrien pleaded.

Gabriel thought about it for a moment, internally chuckling. 'Oh but son, you must go. Without your my OTP will not happen! I just have to remain in character!' He thought.

"Hmmm, okay, you may go on one condition," he responded.

Adrien smiled brightly, "thank you father, I'll do anything you want."

"I want you to.." 'quick Gabriel thing of something! Anything!'

"You must make sure to be a respectful young man, as you are representing my company," he said.

'Really Gabriel, is that the best you got,' he could practically here Nooroo laughing at his pathetic response.

"I will father! I promise! Thank you!" He said gratefully. He ran upstairs and into his room.

He started cheering and doing a happy dance chanting, "I get to go-o, I get to go-o!"

"Sh! I'm concentrating!" Plagg yelled.

"On what?"

"CHEESE" Plagg said with a large grin.

Adrien rolled his eyes and then focused them on his empty suitcase that lay on his bed.

He decided that it would be best to pack a little bit now, most of it tomorrow and the last minute things before he left in two days time.

He started with shirts, shoes and pants. Then moved on to the, uh, you know whats.

Then he packed his bathing suit. Which was just shorts that were black with green streaks running through them.

That night he lay down on his bed, unable to think. He was far to excited. He couldn't wait.

------------
Hello! This is a really short chapter, sorry. Exams are killing me. I just Finished one today and have another one in two days. 😫 any ways thanks for reading