14

Harley typed furiously on the computer, finding a good editing program. She had to make the money, since she was useless every where else.

Her leg still ached, but she ignored it, knowing that is was going to be sore no matter what she did. After this was all over, she would need to go to a hospital, make sure that there was no infection.

She finally found a good program, and searched for dollar bills. Everyone had their picture taken, so all she needed to do was to paste their faces onto the money and blend the colors. Simple.

"You almost done kiddo?" Merritt asked, looking at her through the mirror.

"Done. Just focus on driving the bus." Harley waved him off playfully, causing Merritt to chuckle.

She watched as Merritt released the decoy car, allowing Jack to escape. Her heart sank as the car flipped over, destroying the car.

"What's the look for?" Merritt said as his laughter died down.

"That was a really nice car." Harley muttered before handing the laptop to him. "The meeting point is just a little farther."

***

She sat in the car as the others discussed the plan. Becoming very impatient she limped out of the car, making her way to Danny. "I finished designing the money. I'm gonna go to the printers."

"Not without me." Danny said, grabbing her hand, causing a whirl of emotions to flood through her.

"Yes, without you. I know where one is, I'll walk." She said, leaving her hand in his for another second before yanking it away.

"Not with your leg." Merritt said sternly.

"Then I'll take the bus." She said before walking over to the bus, opening the door. "I'll text you the address."

***

Finally arriving to the printers, she texted Henley the address. She got out of the bus, walking into the store.

"No way! You're-" the clerk said before taking a picture.

"Hey!" Harley yelled before limping over to the skinny man. "Delete it."

"Too late. Posted it on Instagram." He said proudly, causing Harley to glare at him. She grabbed the phone from his hands, and threw it onto the ground.

"Hey!" He yelled walking closer to her. "What the-" before he could finish, she pressed his pressure point, causing him to pass out.

"Idiot." She muttered before making her way to the computer and dialing a number.

"Hey Danny, I'm in. It's printing as we speak." She said, pressing print.

"Good. I'm on my way." He said. She was about to reply when suddenly to door bursts open.

"Freeze!" Rhode yells, gun in hand.

She sighed, putting her hands up. Danny, who was still on the line, started to panic and drive faster.

"You're coming with me." Dylan sneered before placing the cuffs on her wrist. "Get up."

"I can't. I was shot, remember?" Harley said in a smart elicit tone.

Rhodes sighed before helping her up and bringing her to the car.

This is not the plan.

***

Please comment and vote.