RULES

Helloooooooo, it's parte dos of my extravagant plots! Here are the copy and pasted rules!

NUMBER ONE; Credit. While I am going to give free reign, so anyone can be as creative as they want, these ideas are essentially mine. In other words you must state somewhere where the idea came from i.e. me

NUMBER TWO; It's not who comments first that gets the story man. I'm not gonna give my plot to somebody with bad grammar. I know this sounds mean but I'd like it if my ideas aren't badly written, ya feel me?

NUMBER THREE; You have to post the first chapter within two weeks. Not the summary, but the first chapter guys. Now don't get me wrong, I ain't trying to rush anybody, I understand that a lot of work and thought comes to a story, but I wanna be sure you really are interested in the idea. After the first chapter you can accommodate to your own schedule.

NUMBER FOUR; Just one comment babe. Don't go crazy with spam, the moment you post a comment I'll get to you. :-*

NUMBER FIVE; I get dibs on the playlist. Okay so not dibs, but at least let me have a song or two in there. Pretty please?

NUMBER SIX; For the love of God, have fun. Don't get all stress about updating, or even if your running low on ideas (if that's the case I would be really happy to help, I'm not exactly running low on ideas) just have fun man. Go crazy,be creative and have fun.

EXTRA; If you already have one of my plots, but you finished said plot, I'll happily give you another one.

And that's about it, next chapter we'll be starting with the plots!