[18] SOMBRA • CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR /SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING [AVAILABLE]

"You asked if I was feeling it
I'm psycho high
Know you won't remember in the morning
When I speak my mind
Lights are on and they've gone home
But who am I?
Oh how fast the evening passes
Cleaning up the champagne glasses"

TITLE : Sombra
FAN FICTION : Spider-Man:Homecoming
FACE CLAIM : ?
LOVE INTEREST : Peter Parker

PLOT : Who is Sombra? To the system? She's nobody. She doesn't exist. No one remembers the girl. There were a thousand children like her immigrating to New York, but none of them could hack like she could. She learned that people were easily manipulated. Now she understood how the world worked. Information is power. So she kept hacking - politicians, corporations, governments. It was an addiction. The girl was gone and "Sombra" was born. Now I'm ready. I'll find out who really runs the world. I'll find their weaknesses and how to exploit them. And when I do, I'll be the one pulling the strings. Who is Sombra? You'll never know. That is until Tony Stark gets a hold on her.

WEAPONS AND ITEMS : •Fully-automatic machine pistol
•Translocator (Box like device that when left in any specific area can be used for transportation)

ABILITIES :
• Hack (Can hack every piece of technology, including suits)
• Overall athletic prowess
•Thermoptic Camo (Becomes invisible)

PLAYLIST: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde • Caught In The Middle by Paramore

A/N: SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS PLOT! This is based off the character from overwatch, the fc can be anyone as long as they're latina, and you cannot change the name of the plot nor the character. Any questions are wholly welcomed and i will be happy to help on the story itself if it's wanted!