.twentytwo.

.twentytwo.

The carnival would be taking place in a national park with a vast field and tens of hiking trails that went into the mountains. The area of the SM Town carnival was closed off from the general public and secured by guards so that only people who had been invited by the agency could enter. The place was swarming with children brought by charity foundations and there were booths for different activities everywhere. Somewhere far off were a few of the idols playing football and Lu Han's eyes brightened with excitement. 

From the moment that they arrived, the twelve boys separated into their own cliques. Instead of leaving with Yifan or Lu Han, Yena separated on her own without being seen and rushed to the portable restrooms near the back end of the carnival.

There was a long line, but she cut all the way to the front and apologized to everyone waiting in line before her, "I'm so sorry. Its an emergency. I'm about to wet my pants if I don't go right this moment." With that, she entered one of the bathrooms just as someone was leaving and shut the door.

It took her a total of about five minutes before she finished changing into a yellow floral pattern dress and a pair of yellow wedges. She straightened out her messy hair and stuffed her boy clothing into her backpack before stumbling out of the bathroom. The people who were waiting there eyed her suspiciously, since they had sworn a boy had gone inside, but they didn't question it much.

Yena looked at the time on her phone and heaved a sigh. "I have to go find the stupid kissing booth now." 

As she wandered through the carnival, she ran into two older idols who were also walking around together before heading to their commitment at one of the booths. Yena had bumped into one of them while she adjusted the fabric of her dress, and when she looked up, she felt as though her heart stopped in surprise.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked her, worried.

Yena nodded her head slowly. "Yes."

They were Yesung and Kyuhyun from Super Junior, her favorite kpop group. It didn't help that the two she had run into happened to be her favorites.

"Are you sure? You look like you're about to faint." Kyuhyun pointed out with a hint of amusement.

"We've never seen you around the SM Town building before. Are you a new trainee?" Yesung asked with curiosity. Normally, most of the idols knew each other well and they knew most of the trainees. But there were times when they were so busy that they wouldn't get to meet the new recruits until much later.

Yena shook her head. Her breathing was ragged, as she was trying to contain her emotions to restrain herself from fangirling. "I'm not a trainee or an idol, just a volunteer. My brother Tao said they needed more people for one of the booths."

Both of them raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"We didn't know Tao had a sister." Kyuhyun commented.

"My name is Huang Chuyen." She introduced herself with a respectful bow.

"Your Korean is very good." Yesung smiled at her, making her heart race and a smile to break out onto her lips.

"Thank you, oppa." She thanked him.

"So you're sure you're okay?" Yesung wondered again, just to make sure.

"Yes Daddy Yesex." She called him by the nickname that Kangin had admitted to calling him during one of the interviews--though the daddy part had been her own addition. It was out there before she could even stop herself, and both looked back at her with the same amount of surprise that she had shown when she ran into them. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you that. I mean, I did, but in the privacy of my thoughts. I didn't--please don't pay attention to me. I'm rambling."