.twentyeight.

.twentyeight. 

Everyone stood frozen in time, not even caring about the blaring alarms or the fact that they were all being drenched by the sprinklers above. All they could do was stare at Yena who in turn looked down at the ground after their gazes were too much for her to bear. She brought her hands up to cover her face, but remained there. She had no where else to run to. 

The first person in the room to finally react was Kyra, who quickly crouched down and picked up the wig. With surprising skill and speed, she managed to pull Yena's long hair up over her head and she placed the wig back in its position. She finished adjusting it just as one of the managers came running in, accompanied by members of security. "They said there might be a fire and we need to evacuate the building." The manager said to the members of EXO, but none of them budged. They were still in shock and staring at Yena.

Kyra shook her head as she explained to them, "We're sorry. Tao's hair got caught in the fire alarm, and when he helped get him free, we accidentally triggered it."

One of the security guards sighed in relief and walked across the room towards where they were standing. He got his set of keys which was clipped on one of the loops in his belt and picked the correct one, using it to shut off the alarm. In an instant, the blaring had stopped, and the sprinklers were no longer pouring over their heads.

Trying to make light of the situation, the guard told them with a smile, "You'd be surprised how many times that had actually happened. Super Junior, Roser-lo, Baby Lips, Big Bang, Apink..." He listed all the groups that had accidentally triggered the fire alarm somehow.

"We need to call wardrobe to get you all new outfits." The manager said in frustration.

The security guards left them and Yena was expecting harsh words from each of the boys, but especially Lu Han because of the close relationship they shared. She thought he would reproach her for not telling anyone. She didn't expect them to understand her, even though she never meant to lie to them. It was just what she needed to do in order to fulfill the favor her brother asked of her. There was never an intention to hurt their feelings.

She stood there with her head hung low, accepting her fate, but their words never came. Instead she heard footsteps exiting the room. One by one, they left her alone with Kyra. None of them said anything to her. 

The last to leave was Lu Han, and she lifted her head to meet his eyes. The disappointment was there, it was clearer than anything, and it pierced her heart.

-

Kyra left her to retrieve a new change of clothes from one of the other stylists. Yena got no further instructions from the managers, even though Kyra said she had informed them of what happened. They told her to continue with their plans and they would see how to proceed after filming for the show. Yena was handed a warm towel to dry herself off and her new set of clothes. It was an outfit similar to the one she had been wearing earlier, since the stylists didn't want to come up with another look for the members on such short notice.

She slowly went out onto the set with the other boys and received glares from them. None of them wanted to sit near her, and they were even fighting to sit as far from Yena as possible. Lu Han had even sat across the set from her.

For the first activity after introductions, they would vote on which of the members was the most humble. Of all the members, Yixing stepped forward. When asked why he did it, he mentioned that he had promised one of the presenters that he would step forward no matter what. The MCs then asked the members who really was the most humble and Yixing was voted by all remaining members. On the screen behind them were shown clips of Yixing bowing respectfully in a showing of humility.