"Hey, is everything ok?"

You woke up to an alarm that was ringing loudly. Unable to open your eyes or move Nari pushed you onto the floor "Wake up! We need to take the train!" After getting reminded that you are literally getting to see BTS live you rushed up and put on some clothes, brushed your teeth and took your stuff. "Alright lets go!" You said as you and Nari rushed downstairs and hugged Naris mother and ran outside. 

"Hurry up, I think we are late! My stupid phone was set too late!" Nari shouted while running a bit ahead of you.  You ran and ran, you just couldn't miss the train. But you made it, you got the tickets and jumped on the train fast...

 But you made it, you got the tickets and jumped on the train fast

"Phew... that was too close! But we made it.." Nari said sighing and taking a deep breath before plugging in her headphones. "Yeah, too close, you should fix your phone Nari." You said, Nari nodded and the pressed a button on her phone listening to music. 

You pulled out your phone as well and plugged in headphones, you liked riding the train, the train was relaxing, the people on it weren't too loud and you got to sit by the window witch was your favorite place to sit by. You thought to yourself: alright, take it easy, we get to the hotel room leave our stuff, get ready for the concert and have fun.. yeah it's easy, why am I making it such a big deal (Y/N) you are just going to see your favorite band and your only inspiration in life, yeah it's easy.. 

"Wake up (Y/N)! It's time to go

"Wake up (Y/N)! It's time to go." Nari said. "You always wake me up at such bad times, I was having the best dream.." You said and stood up. "Oh yeah, what where you dreaming of then?" Nari asked as you two walked off the train and went outside. "Ah, i don't remember..." "I think i know.." "What? You asked." "You where dreaming off Namjoon and you together." "Phss, maybe, i have never gotten such a dream, i wish.." 

You and Nari took a buss to the hotel you where staying at. The hotel wasn't luxurious but it was ok. "So when is the concert going to start?" Nari asked you, you pulled out your tickets and looked at the time, it starts in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. We should go now." You told her and you both left fast. 

Already at the way you could see people rushing , people on the streets with their friends getting hype and singing BTS songs. You were surprised at how many fanboys there were, you knew BTS had them but not this many. And as you and Nari were walking you could see far away some Kpop YouTube reactors! "OMG isn't that Chance and Samuel Buss!?" You asked Nari ans you pointed at them. "Oh shit it is!" You two jumped happily and walked faster because maybe you got the chance to meet them. But you didn't get there in time they were already inside and got mixed with all the people. "Oh well, we got to see them anyway?" "Yeah, it doesn't matter." You and Nari got inside the concerts boundaries, you and Nari got the front row tickets you you where escorted to the front. "This is a bit scary..." You said as you pressed your way thru the chanting people "BTS! BTS! BTS!" They shouted. "Oh just wait until BTS comes, then people will go even more crazy." Nari teased you. When you got the front place you looked up at the scene who was incredibly close to you, BTS is literally going to be about 1 meter from you.