"I was staring into his eyes... and dimples.."

Location: Bathroom

"What happen?" Namjoon asked as he put the cold wet towel on your head cleaning your wound

"What happen?" Namjoon asked as he put the cold wet towel on your head cleaning your wound. "I-I don't really remember. All I remember was that I was pushed and fell, so I guess I was kicked in the face?" You answered shyly, raising your shoulders and looking down at Namjoons legs. 

You both where in the bathroom and you sat on the toilet as he wiped off the blood from your head. "I see, i'm sorry that happen to you." Namjoon said as he drained the towel, washing off the blood to make it fresh again. At that moment you thought to yourself is this really happening? Is Namjoon aka RAP MONSTER cleaning my wound on my head? This can't be real, i'm sure this is just a dream... a really good dream. "It's ok, it doesn't hurt that much." you lied. "If you say so~" Namjoon replied, with a smile on his face as he began to tap the fresh towel on your wound. It began to get quiet for a while in the bathroom, all you could do was sit there, you sneak a peek now and then at his face which was so close to yours. And as he was focusing on your wound and putting on a patch, you found yourself staring into his eyes, and then at his cute cheeks and his adorable dimples.

 And as he was focusing on your wound and putting on a patch, you found yourself staring into his eyes, and then at his cute cheeks and his adorable dimples

"There... it's all good now~" Namjoon said waking you up. Namjoon grabbed your hand pulling you up from your seat. "You need rest, if there is something I know, it's how you treat a wound, trust me, I hurt myself all the time." he joked as he took hold of your shoulder leading you to a resting room.   

"You can stay here, lay down on the couch

"You can stay here, lay down on the couch." Namjoon said as he gently helped you down. He was being very careful with you, even tho you were good to walk and move on, he told you to stay put and rest. You laid yourself down, using Namjoons hoodie as a pillow. "Just stay here, I have to fix something. But i'll be back, don't worry." He said, and closed the door. Namjoon told you to rest, but what just happen wasn't something ordinary! You still couldn't figure out if it all was a dream, you tried to "wake up" but it didn't work.. You are really laying there, waiting for Namjoon to return. And as you were laying there looking up at the ceiling you remembered... Nari! Nari must be so worried! Were could she be? Did she get hurt or is she outside waiting for me? You thought to yourself. You looked in your pockets but your phone wasn't there! Maybe you dropped it back at the arena? You stood up opening the door. You peeked out to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. So you sneaked out and found the exit door to the arena. There was this long hallway and at the other end of the hallway you heard people coming your way. For some reason it made you scared, so you ran towards the exit to the arena. But just as you were reaching for the door handle someone opened the door. You were running fast so you didn't have time to stop and you crashed right into the person. 

"Oh~ What are you doing?" You looked up and it was Namjoon. "I-i'm so sorry! I-I was j-just looking for m-my, for my~" You didn't have the time to end your line as Namjoon interrupted you "Your phone?" He said holding up your phone with a Ryan phone case. You din't know what to say, so you gave him a shy smile raising your shoulders again. Namjoon smiled at your shyness and turned on the phone to see your background picture. But right as he turned it on you tried to snatch the phone off his hand! Your phone wallpaper was too embarrassing. But Namjoon just held the phone higher so you couldn't reach it. "What? You don't want me to see the background pic?" "No! I-I just.. please give it back~" You asked giving up hope on trying to reach it. Namjoon chuckled at your adorableness. "It's ok, here, I don't have to see it~" Namjoon said handing you the phone. But right as you were grabbing it he turned it on and saw the picture. "Ah! Iiish!" You squeaked as you hid your phone in your pocket. Namjoon laughed. "it's not funny." You said trying to hide a hint of laughter. "Thats adorable." Namjoon said. Did he just call me adorable!? 

Your background picture:

But then the phone started calling

But then the phone started calling. You and Namjoon looked at each other. "It's Nari!" "Who is Nari?" Namjoon asked. "She is my friend, she is probably really worried about me!" You said worryingly. 

On the phone:

Nari: "Where are you!? I've been calling you like 30 times!"

You: "I'm so sorry! I was kicked in the head so I passed out."

Nari: "Oh my! Are you okay!?"

You: "I-i'll talk to you about it. I'm coming."

Nari: "But wai~" *Nari gets cut off*

"I have to go.." You said. "It's ok, you have been away for almost 3 hours." Namjoon replied.   "3 hours!? Oh shit!" You started to hurry up. Namjoon followed you to the exit. "Hold up!" Namjoon shouted before you closed the exit door. "I never asked about your name.. What is your name?" Namjoon asked. "it's (Y/N).." You answered. "Hey, c'mere.." Namjoon said. You didn't know what he was gonna do, so you slowly walked towards him. And when you where facing him, he pulled out a peace of paper from his pocket not letting go of your eyes. He started writing down something. "Here... This.. *deep breath* this is my personal number.." You where shocked, did he really just write down his number for me?!  "Y-you want to keep in touch? W-with me?" You asked. "*another deep breath* Yes, I do.." He answered. You took hold of the paper but as you took hold of it Namjoon grabbed your hand and said "You can't let others see this... This is my personal number, and i'm giving it to you~" You realized how much of a big deal this was, you said to yourself iIwill take his number and never forget it, keep it hidden and personal. "I promise, I won't give away your number to anyone!" You said holding the paper close to your heart. Namjoon smiled in relief.  "Now go, your friend is waiting for you~" He said as he pointed behind you. You turned around and there was Nari in SHOOK, dropping a coca cola. You laughed and you turned around towards Namjoon again, but he was gone... "(Y/N)!!!" Nari shouted at you. But you didn't answer as you just stared at the exit door. Nari came running towards you. "(Y/N)! What just happen?! Was that Namjoon?!" Nari asked still in SHOOK. You didn't answer right away as you where still processing what just happen, everything that had happen. "Yes Nari, that was Namjoon.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for this part! And yes, I was dying making this part. What will happen next? I guess you'll have to find out (; 

Please like and follow, and read my other fanfics as well! :3