Christmas and New Years With The Odd Dysfunctional Family

Ha! I finished it! *Cheers go up all around* After about two months, I finally finished it! I wasn't intending it to take two months, but life decided to make it hard on me and I got a bit of writers block and then fanfiction stopped working and then I went away to Kansas for a week last week for a CAP encampment (more on that in the A/N at the end). This was also a whole lot longer than I was originally going to do, but it just didn't want to end. I'm also really happy since this is the longest I have ever made a chapter or one-shot. Lol long one-shot is long.

I know, I know. Christmas has passed as well as the New Years. But I still want to put this up number 1: because of how long it took (stupid thing didn't want to end); and number two: It's never to late to celebrate the Christmas or New Years. Not to mention how much time I put into this to try and set it up so it will still go along with the main story without any inconsistency's in later chapters.

!WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ALSO FLUFF AHEAD! I don't think anyone really cares though since everyone loves the fluffiness...

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

/;/Trine bond.\;\

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Christmas and New Years With The Odd Dysfunctional Family.

Christmas. A time of giving. A time of peace and hope. A time of joy. A time when children are laughing as they play in the snow and go inside and are met with cups of hot cocoa. A time when everyone is happy.

For me, Christmas is a time to get to see family I haven't seen in forever. Interact with them and then get on their nerves since we're all stuck with each other for a few days. We also love to gloat about our achievements in the past year and try to see who was the better. And since this time I haven't been turned into a sparkling (it's a long story), I get to introduce the Autobots to the joys of the season.

Arriving at the beach house my family owned on the Washington state coast, I was happy to see most of my family already here and my cousins playing outside while the adults were most likely inside talking. Though that didn't mean any of the kids saw the odd convoy driving down the driveway.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker being their usual selves decided on helping everyone know we were here by revving their high performance engines loudly. Heads snapped to look at us so fast, I was afraid there might be some damage done.

I looked over to Sideswipe's holoform with a smirk. "Showoff," I said to him as he pulled to a stop.

Sideswipe grinned and winked at me. "Just for you, sweetspark."

Sideswipe cut his engine and got out. I moved to follow, but he tightened his seat belt around me and held me in place. I rose an eyebrow at his dash, but didn't question it. His door then swung open and there stood his handsome holoform. The seat belt unclicked, allowing me to take Sideswipe's outstretched hand and stand up out of his alt.

"Flower!" A little voice called out. I turned and saw the small form of Beverly running toward me. I knelt down and held my arms out. She ran into me and wrapped her little arms around my neck and allowed me to wrap my arms around her and easily pick her up. "Hi, Uncle Sides!" She giggled as she reached out to pat Sideswipe's Lamborghini alt.