Getting caught

Lukas and Jesse lies in bed next to each other. They are drenched in sweat and struggle to catch their breath.

There was cum all over Lukas chest and there was cum on the bedcheets too.
Jesse had cum in his face, on his chest and his legs were drenched.

"That sure was fun wasn't it Jesse?"

"Yeah! I'm just worried that I won't be able to stand up properly."

They look at each other lovingly until Jesse says "We should probably clean up, don't you think?"

"Yeah good idea we should fix the bed too"

"Let's start with a shower, shall we"
Suggested Lukas.

"OK, its easier to make the bed anyways"
Said Jesse with a shrug.

(Lukas Pov)

I turned around to head to the bathroom when I heard a quiet thud.

I turned around to see Jesse struggling to stand up. "Do you... Uh... Are you OK?" I asked him not knowing what to say.

"It really, really, really hurt to stand. Could you please help me Lukas?"

"Of course"

I walked over to him and picked up.
'Wow he's so light!' I started to make my way over to the bathroom with Jesse in my arms.

I placed Jesse in the shower then closed the door so the warmth wouldn't escape. I got into the shower and turned it on. I offered a hand to Jesse wich he gratefully took, he slowly stood up with my help and started to clean his face. I started to wash my chest off with a bit of soap, I moved on to my hair when I was done with the rest of my body.

I stepped out of the shower and headed to the door. "I'll change the bedcheets!" I said over my shoulder.
"OK I'll be done by the time you're finished!"

(Jesses Pov)

I heard the door click shut as Lukas exit the room.
I washed away the cum from myself and started washing my hair.
The door opens and I freeze for a second.

"I put some clothes on the toilet for you!"

I let out a quiet sigh. It was Lukas "Thanks!"

He closed the door again.
I finished up with my hair and turned off the shower.
I made my way to the toilet where Lukas put my clothes. It was just a pair of underwear, trousers and a T-shirt, it's kinda late so it's understandable. I changed into them, opened the door and began to walk over to the bed where Lukas laid.
I winced with each step, my whole lower region hurt like hell! I finally got to to bed and lowered myself down. Lukas was fast asleep already, as soon as I made myself comfortable I too started to drift off into the darkness. I could feel a strong arm around my waist as I fell asleep.

~time skip~

(Lukas Pov)

I woke up in bed the next day.
I had my arm wrapped around Jesses waist, he was snuggling into my chest.
I snuggled up against him and smiled.

'OMG he's so tiny and cute, like an adorable little oselot. MY adorable little oselot.'

I checked the clock that was on the bedside table. It read 08:17. I could sleep for another hour or so. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

(Jesses Pov)

I woke up in a tight embrace. Lukas was hugging me tightly as he slept.
I looked at the clock.

09:45

"Lukas. We have to get up." I whisper.

He mumbles a quiet "I don't want to Jesse" into my hair.

"I'm sorry Lukas, but we have to get up now"

"*sigh* Fiiiiiiiiiine!"

Lukas let's go of me and rolls out of bed. I walk over to the closest and pull out my favorite white shirt and a pair of blue trousers with red suspenders. I also took a pair of socks and my gray shoes. Lukas had his clothes on a chair by the bed. I put on my clothes and looked at Lukas. He gave me a nod signaling he was done.

My lower region still hurt but I was able to walk without problems so I should be fine for now.

I opened the door a bit and peeked out. Nobody was there, good. I opened the door fully and steped out, Lukas steped out too. We went to the kitchen too see that nobody was in there.

"Huh. Guess there still asleep"

"Well at least I get to do this when there not around" said Lukas just as he took me by the waist and gave me a passionate kiss. I was a bit startled at first but melted into it one second later.

"I KNEW IT!!!!"

Me and Lukas quickly broke apart to see everyone staring at us.

"I knew something was up!" it was Olivia.

"We can explain!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------

And here it is! My first real chapter!
I hope you enjoy I will be including some other ships wich are magnugaard and ivoren later in the story but for now stay tuned!