X's and O's

Heres your update for today. Sorry i couldnt post, like i said I'd be busy with school and plus finals are coming up. So bc of finals i will be temporarily uploading on Thursday's. i am also running out of ideas so please do put some ideas in the comment section.
___________

Akira heard his heart beat. She stepped back.

Akira: "I- we have to hurry."

She quickly changed the topic.

Akira: "Stop staring and get washed. I'll come up with your dry clothes ok?"
Kazune: "Ok."

Kazune hesitated.

Kazune: "Akira?"
Akira: "Yes?"
Kazune: "I like you... maybe even more than friends?"
Akira: "What?"

She blushed at the thought. While Kazune went upstairs to take a shower.

Akira: (He likes me?), "More as friends?? Like best friends?... but I though we were friends?- WaitWhat?"

*Knock, knock*

Akira: "Oh, already?"

Akira opened the door and saw Minoto.

Akira: "Oh we're not open yet."
Minoto: "Don't go to the carnival..."

As he said that he barged himself in the café.

Akira: "What?"
Minoto: "Go with me instead."
Akira: "I..."

Minoto leaned towards her.

Minoto: "I love you, Akira."
Akira: "Wha-"

He kissed her forehead.

Minoto: "Don't let me down."

Akira furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What was she going to do? She truly loved Kazune but, She haven't thought of Minoto... Like that. Minoto walked back.

Akira: "Minoto wait!"

She took his hand and held it. She then made a suggestion.

Akira: "Why don't all three of us go together?"

He smiled at her.

Minoto: "Why do you like him? Is it because he's rich and I'm second class?"
Akira: "No... It's just-"
Minoto: "I know I don't have the right money to get you everything in life but, I can take care of you."

Minoto held her wrist tight.

Akira: "Stop..."

She backed away to be released. (Little did she know Kazune was listening to the whole thing.)

Akira: "I don't like him because he's rich.... I like him because he cares, he's fun, and he's generous. There's more to him than just money. As a best friend I know he never wanted to take over his families business. He's someone I'd take a bullet for... I- I fell in love with my best friend and nobody can change that."

Minoto took a deep breath and walked out of the café. Akira felt hurt, knowing she broke his heart too. 

Akira: "What do I do?"

She quickly ran out to Minoto and grabbed his hand. She started sobbing.

Akira: "I'm sorry... ok? Don't leave me."

He chuckled and hugged her tightly. He then kissed her head.

Minoto: "I won't. I'll wait for you.... because I love you."
Akira: "I... please wait then."

She slowly walked back and before she went inside the café, she called for Minoto.

Akira: "Minoto?"
Minoto: "Yes?"

Akira ran to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Akira: "... please do."

She walked back, and silently started crying.
Kazune yelled for her.

Akira: "I'm coming."

She wiped her tears quickly and got his clothes out of the dryer. She ran upstairs to see him nothing but a towel around his hips. Akira looked away and handed him his dry clothes.

Akira: "Umm... The shop should be opening now-"

Kazune hugged her and went closer to her face. She backed away again.

He tried kissing her, but Akira stopped him. Akira's heart was beating repeatedly fast. It went quick. Akira ran down the stairs.
.
.
For the whole day she felt awkward. She kept thinking to herself "just talk to him", but she was to embarrassed. Now the question was, how was she going to ask Kazune to the carnival?

5:45 p.m. The shop was closing. Now finally they had time to be alone.

Kazune: "Hey, wanna make dinner for me?"

Akira hid herself from him.

Akira: (Come on, you can do this.)
Kazune: "You're gonna hide now? Why, is it because you're not a good cook?"

Akira went up from her hiding place and she turned red.

Akira: "Well not really, I just usually cook spicy foods."
Kazune: "It's ok I can handle it now."
Akira: "Ok if you insist."

She cooked some spicy fried chicken and spicy fried rice again. When she was giving it to him on the table, she made sure to put a cup of milk on the side.

Kazune: "Looks good.... And fried."
Akira: "Ha ha, so funny."

She said sarcastically.

Kazune: "Come on eat with me."
Akira: "I'm not hungry."

*Belly Growls*

Akira: "It's ok. I'm fine- hphm."

He stuffed the chicken in her mouth. She was furious.

Akira: "Ok, you wanna play like that?!"

Akira grabbed the noodles and stuffed it in his mouth, he then did the same thing with the noodles. As they were chewing their faces came closer and closer. Akira and Kazune were looking the opposite direction, once they felt a little pressure on their lips, they looked to see their lips were pressed together. Akira turned red.

Akira: "Sorry!..."

She was looking for the flyer of the carnival in her pocket.

Akira: "Want to... Go with me?"
Kazune: "So you're asking me out on a date?"
Akira: "No... Kinda?"

He chuckled.

Kazune: "I'd love to."