Chapter Six.

S I X.
MIN YOONGI.
FIN.

Slamming the door of his sleek black car, Yoongi made sure to lock the doors before slipping his keys into his jean pockets lazily

Slamming the door of his sleek black car, Yoongi made sure to lock the doors before slipping his keys into his jean pockets lazily. No offence, but he wasn't very keen on the idea of someone snagging his car today, because that shit was expensive as hell. Yoongi sighed, as his other hand wrapped firmly on the small tray of coffees that he had just picked up.

"Holy shit," his eyes squinted towards the highly impressive built building, "why the hell is it hot as fucking balls outside today!?" Yoongi moaned frustratingly. Beads of sweat had begun to form on his forehead as his hair clung damply to his forehead the longer he stared at the smouldering sun.

Dragging himself sluggishly towards the entrance of the building, he quickly pined in his usual ID number, slowly awaiting the beep that slowly followed. Passing through the automatic doors, he was met with a rush of refreshing cool air; which he was extremely grateful for at the moment. Yoongi despised the heat, well depending on what type of heat it was, of course. It usually lead him to do not so rational things, not that much that the young male did was very rational in the least.

And this morning very much proved that fact, he thought as his mind flashed back to event that occurred with the younger male at the cafe.

Yoongi grumbled, pushing the thought quickly behind his mind as headed towards the service desk, a tall women stood straight behind it, her red lips pressed tightly together as her eyes were glued to a mobile device. Her blonde hair sat loosely in light waves on her shoulder, while she wore a tight white blouse that clung and showed far too much cleavage for any private or public work place, not that Yoongi usually would complain, if anything it was a huge plus for him, but he had far too much on his mind to dabble on such thoughts as of lately.

Ever since he met him.

Yoongi couldn't deny the younger male was slowly starting to consume his every thought, without even noticing and lifting a finger. Not that he expected him to notice, they had only met once, well twice now as of today. Neither had been very formal either. More like Yoongi shoving something down the younger throat each time, well not exactly the same literal meaning as the first meeting, far more verbal, but you get the point.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" he spoke hard.

"That is none of your—" she hissed, her dark eyes flung up irritably towards towards the voice, before her face visibly paled as she made eye contact with the male, "oh dear, I didn't realize that was you Mr. Min, I apologize!" she gasped, her light eyes widened in fake horror. Yoongi could easily see through her facade, not that she seemed to care a bit of, which irritated him to a further extent.

"I'll believe you for now," he clenched his jaw, relief quickly waved over the woman's features, "but if I catch you not doing your job again, I can assure you that you will be dealt with." he added, authority seeping through his words.

"Oh, thank you!" she plastered a fake relieved smile to her red plump lips, "if you ever need anything, Mr. Min, you know where to find me," she purred lightly, her long black nails grazed his arm smoothly.

"I highly doubt I will be looking for you anytime soon." he chuckled deeply, pulling away harshly from the now glaring, angered woman.

"That's what you say now, just you watch!" she hissed, stomping her foot to the ground angrily, "you'll be crawling your ass back to me in a second!"

"Delusional isn't a cute look on you, hun" he snorted, turning around sharply and heading towards the opening elevator, leaving the childish stomping woman behind, further starting a pitiful scene for herself.

--

"You know your overly late, right?" Hoseok chuckled lightly, spinning around slowly in his office chair to face his visitor; a red faced younger male stood in the doorway irritably.

"I'm aware," Yoongi glared, walking farther into the private office and closing the door tightly behind him, "your lucky I even got this shit for you, I could of gotten an extra hour of sleep if it wasn't for you and your stupid ass coffees."

"You know what? maybe you did need that extra hour," Hoseok shrugged uninterestedly, "not that I was going to give it to you though." He grinned, while his eyes glistened playfully.

"Your a complete arse," Yoongi groaned, bringing his hand up to massage his temple gently.

"Never denied it." he clicked his tongue.

"Ya, whatever. Now drink your stupid coffee before I decide to toss it away," Yoongi rolled his eyes, sliding the coffee tray over to the older male.

"The coffee didn't do anything to harm you!" Hoseok gasped, placing a hand tightly over his heart as he squeezed his chest in dramatic affect; muttering about the pain of his heart in the processes.

"Just shut up and drink already."

"Pushy," Hoseok giggled, bringing the semi-hot coffee to his plump lips, taking a large sip before suddenly spitting the coffee all over his lap in udder disgust.

"What the honest fuck is this!" Hoseok shrieked, his face screwed up all together as he franticly grabbed a box of tissue from his desk.

"What do you mean!?" Yoongi tossed his hands up in irritation, "was the coffee not good enough for your princess's ass—"

"What in the world did you ask for!?" Hoseok groaned, further dabbing his tongue in hopes of getting rid of the horrid taste, "its tastes salty as hell!"

"I just ask for a fucking black coffee—" Yoongi argued frustratedly.

"Black coffee my ass."

Realization suddenly hit the younger like a brick, he groaned. He knew he shouldn't of took it as far as he had with younger male. Yoongi didn't doubt one bit that the brown haired boy had decided to get him back for his shitty attitude and actions, although his plan happened to backfire him in the end completely, Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle at the youngers attempt to get him back, cute. Quite frankly, Yoongi didn't blame the boy for the action either, he couldn't deny his horrible repulsive attitude and actions.

Did he regret what he did towards the younger? Possibly, but he wasn't willing to dent his pride by admitting it of course.

"So, who the hell did you piss off now?" Hoseok chuckled lightly, deciding to drop the coffee situation. Pulling himself back down into his office chair, he grabbed the coffee tray and gladly tossed them away into the waist bin.

"It's a long ass story." he sighed, collapsing lazily onto the leather coach.

"Spill the tea."

---

decided to finally update, i apologize for not updating in such a long ass time, free time hasn't favoured me too much the past month, sadly. also, please excuse my terrible writing in this chapter, highkey feel the need to say that every chapter since i ain't no professional writer lmao. anyways, feel free to tell me your opinions on this chapter and all that jazz, all sort of criticism is welcome hoes xx