First Meeting

Ruby Rose x Faunus                                                                                       You were a new student at Beacon Academy you were so h...

                                                                                        Ruby Rose x Faunus                                                                                       You were a new student at Beacon Academy you were so happy that you go in!Only problem was you lost your older sister (S/N) (sister name).You were looking around for her when you heard yelling.You looked around for the source and a few inches away from you was a girl with white hair yelling at a girl , but she looked a lot younger than you so you ran over."Hey what's going on!" you yelled as you ran over to them"they both turned there heads you."Keep your head in your own business mutt!"snow white screamed at you referring to your dog ears.This mad you upset"WHY YOU LITTLE-" but before you could finish your sentence a hand covered your mouth."I'm so sorry about sister Ms. Shnee" (S/N)'s said "Learn how to keep your mutt on a leash!"snow white yelled.A Shnee huh you thought"WAIT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY TO ME"you screamed into your sisters hand.She kicked you in the leg"shut up"(S/N) mumbled to you whined"And you watch were your going"snow white told the girl that looked younger than me as snow white she stomped off"I'm sorry i promise i'll make it up to you!"she yelled the younger one.Your sister took her hand of your mouth "I'm going to let you two talk i'll see you later sis"(S/N) said as you watched her walk please don't leave (S/N) you thought."sooo..." you heard a voice say the quickly you turn your head at the youngster "Oh i'm (Y/N) .......um..?" you said as you held your hand out"Oh i'm Ruby"she said as she as you to greeted each other her eyes suddenly went to your head she gasped "Are those real!"she said looking at your ears"Yep" you said proudly "Can I-"she said you laughed "Sure" you said she brought her hand up to your ears and started to pet them "They fell like my dogs ears!"she said.You smiled "(Y/N)!" you heard your sister call "Oh i have to go Ruby I hope i'll see you around!"you said as you ran to (S/N) "Bye (Y/N)!"you heard ruby call "Soo......she seemed nice" (S/N) said "Yep she was and something tells me i'll see her again" 

                                                                             Weiss Shnee                                                                                                You were the daughter of the General.Your father had ordered Winter to be by your side at all time's as your protector and you weren't to happy about it."Dad I can take of myself!"you yelled "I know that it's jus-" " Just what!"you yelled "..........." "That's what I thought"you growled as you  stormed off "(Y/N)!" you heard you father call but you blocked him out.You loved your father you did , but he never told you anything.If he wanted to keep you safe then why wouldn't he tell you?!Then you ran into someone "Ow..."someone said "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going!"you said "Uh watch were you were..."she paused as she looked up at you "....are you o-" "Your (Y/N) (L/N) the daughter of the General i'm so sorry please forgive me!"she said "No no it's really ok"you said as you got up , and dusted yourself off. "Here"you said as you offered to help her up.She seemed shocked at first , but then gladly excepted your offer."So you know who I am so mind telling me your name?"you asked with a smile"Weiss Shnee"she said."Well Ms Shnee I know for a fact I'll see you again so Mr Shnee I well take my leave"you said and bowed to her and then left leaving her dumbfounded.  

                                                                          Yang  xiao long X Faunus                                                                                             "Blake!"you yelled looking for your best friend.You and Blake went way back you to were best friends ever sense you were little.You two never left each others side "Are you looking for someone?" a girl with blonde hair said "Yeah"you said with a chuckle "Need help?"she asked "yeah"you said scratching the back of your head looking down she chuckled "Well what does this Blake person look like?"she asked "Oh she wears a little black bow , she has long black hair , and she has amber eyes"you said "Hmmm......"she said looking around "Oh is the her over there!"she said pointing at a girl with black hair and a black bow "Hahaha yep that's"you said with a laugh "Oh i never got your name"she said "I'm Yang"she said with a wink.You laughed "Well yang im (Y/N)"you said "(Y/N)!"you heard Blake calling you.You looked back and saw Blake waving you over "Coming!"you yelled back at her "Well Yang I well catch you later!"you said walking "You to (Y/n)"she said as she watched you walk off.

                                                                      Black Belladonna                                                                                            "Dad!"you yelled.Your father had just got hired for a job by someone named Cinder (know who it is yet) and you lost your dad in the huge base.You had been looking for him for hours and still no sign of him.You were worried your dad you and your dad were really close after all you did only have him growing up.Your mother died when you were born and your dad was always a mother and father figure to you he raised you loved you cared for you.All you had to do was say his name and he was there."(Y/N)!"you heard a voice that all to well "Dad!"you yelled as you followed the voice and you finally found him."Dad!"you yelled as you ran and hugged him "Hey kiddo"he chuckled and hugged you.You got a text from Cinder saying she needed you.You sighed as you read the message you and your dad said your said goodbyes and went to Cinders office that you found with the help of Emerald."(Y/N) I have a mission for you I need you to find this girl"she said and you a photo of a girl "Okay i'll get on it"you said as you left her office to find her.                                                                                                                                                                                               (Timeskip)                                                                                                                                                                                 You were looking at this girl that matched the photo.You came out of your hiding spot and followed her.She walked into a Cafe perfect you thought you watched her sit down and get some tea.You walked in the cafe and walked over to her booth she was sitting in "Hi is that spot taking?"you asked "Um no it's not "she said you sat down across from her "I'm (Y/N)"you said trying to start a conversation "Um i'm Blake" she mumbled "Miss what would you like?" a waiter asked you "Just water"you said.After you two each got your drinks you finished your water quickly and stood up and looked at her "Well Blake I would love to get to know you"you said this caught her eyes you picked up a napkin wrote your number on it and put in front of her."Call me"you said as you walked out.Blake looked at the napkin and smiled "I will"she mumbled.                                                  

If you want me to add any characters just comment them below!