Couple Plan and Action Time

Blaise' POV
Since it was the weekend Dana, Devon, Blair, Draco, Theo and I were in the Room of Requirement planning on how we would get Pansy and Vince together.
"How about we go on a walk next weekend to Hogsmeade since it's a Hogsmeade trip. Then we would sneak off and they would be alone. We could tell Daphne, Astoria, and Greg about this plan so we could ask them to tell Pansy and Vince that we were with them," Blair said.
We then all nodded and left.
A week later at Hogsmeade
Everything was going according to plan and everyone was about to leave Pansy and Vince. Then Blair nodded signaling to quietly leave making sure they wouldn't see us.
Pansy's POV
I was walking around Hogsmeade with everyone when I noticed that only Vince was with me.
"Hey, Vince, where is everybody?"
"I don't know," he responded back to me.
My face burned red with embarrassment when I realized why they were gone.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Vince said startling me.
"I figured out why they left," I responded.
"Why did they leave?"
"Well," I started but then blushed.
"Wait, do you like me?" he asked.
"Maybe." I said. "If you don't feel the same, I don't mind."
Then he took a step closer and kissed me.
"Do you feel the same way?"
"Yes, Pansy will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course."
We then walked back to Hogwarts and into the Heads Common Room.
When we walked in holding each others hands we saw that our friends looked at us and smiled.
"So, how did it go guys?" Blair asked.
"We got together," Vince said.
"Congrats you two," Draco said.
We then sat down and talked for the rest of the night.
Authors Note: Sorry it took so long. My sister got married just over a week ago and it takes awhile to recover for me. I'm working on another chapter, I will start typing it on Wattpad when I've finished it.