Wait... WHAT??

I wake up to that annoying alarm buzzing in my ear. RAEANN! I groan sitting up. I grab my phone checking my twitter and Instagram. Nothing really! I check my calender to see what video i have to film today. Scroll quickly through my comments on my latest video. Nothing really. My account isn't that big. So i have a few subscribers who have been loyal since my first video! I smile at some of them then lock my phone. I am in college. My first year to be exact. I pull on a shirt and some shorts. I pull my hair in a ponytail and run downstairs grabbing my bag and some breakfast. I kiss my mom goodbye and run out the door. I get to school a few minutes early. I go sit under a tree and pull up my emails. I scroll through. Nope. No. Not that either. WHERE IS THE CONTEST EMAIL? I huff and close my laptop. Maybe I didn't win. I look at my phone and realize i have two minutes to be to my class. I race to the other side of campus and make it just in time. My professor smiles at us. I hope you had a great long weekend. Today we will be looking at your notes on the book we discussed last week. I opened my notes and waited for her to randomly select a computer. She goes to her computer and connects all of our laptops to her computer. She clicks on the guy below me. His notes are short and sweet. She reads them aloud and nods. I agree with most of yours. But please remember you will only have your notes when you take the exam. Make sure to write what you'll understand! She clicks again on another girls. Hers were huge paragraphs. Now these will have to be read through to find the answer. Shorten them a bit. She discusses them. She does a few more and finally lands on mine. "Yes! These are great! Not to long, not to short." She reads them aloud and smiles. "Great job!" I smile and wait for her to click off. I immediently skip to my other tab with my email. I refresh the page and see it. I look around and click on it.
Dear contestants,
If you have recieved this email you are one of the final contestants. What does that mean? You are guaranteed to get something! We hope you are prepared. At the end of Collins video today he will announce the winners! We give you the best of luck!

I have an mini freak out on the inside. I try to focus on the rest of my classes. Today are Tuesday and Thursday classes. We didn't have Tuesday class because of a holiday. So it was a jackpot for me! I manage to get through my other two classes. I run upstairs and change to more comfortable clothes. I set up all of my gear and prepare myself to film.

I finish my video feeling gross. Those lights make me sweat so much! I upload it on my laptop. I listen to it once over before editing. I write down where to edit. I smile as I start to discuss the contest. I can't wait to share with my subscribers what I win! I close my laptop and take a shower. It feels amazing to be clean! I check the time. I have enough time to go get something to eat. Tonight my parents are with my brother at his game. So I'm eating alone! I get in the car and drive to Chick-fil-a. I get my food and race home to see if Collins video is up! I jump on my bed and open it. The first video! I click on it sitting back watching it. He was doing challenge with Devan. I laugh watching it. I am fighting the urge to skip to the end. He finishes and I sit up closer so i can hear.
"So guys there has been a contest going on to meet me and Devan. I have the winners names on my phone. The winner of the signed picture is..." I zone out the other names listening for mine. He gets down to the last two names. One is Skype the other is the meet up. I listen closer.
"The winner of the meeting is... So Devan remember when I..."
I scream at my computer. "COME ON COLLINS!" He laughs knowing he is driving the waiting two crazy!
"The winner of the meet up IS..."

Oh im so mean! But how could I get you to come back? I promise I'll update tomorrow! Make sure to comment and add this into your library so you won't miss anything!
*Not Proof Read*