Planning Everything Out

I wake up looking at the clock. 11 am. I sit up sighing. That was a really good dream! Why can't I actually have that luck? I grab my phone scrolling through Twitter. No one, no one, no one, COLLINS. "You make me feel better even on the bad days." I smile. I'm glad he's happy! I see a message that I didn't open yet. I clicked on the envelope icon. "So have you thought any more about the meeting?" I drop my phone sitting wide eyed. That really happened? I pick my phone back up. No. No. No. No!!! A huge crack covers my phone. Enough that I can't see the screen. I throw my body back on my bed only for my head to bounce off the wall. I feel tears welling up. I'm not sure if its because my phone is covered in cracks or my head is aching. I look at my phone again. I think i have an upgrade soon. I hope I do. My dad comes in the door about an hour later. I walk down stairs asking him about an upgrade. He sits down on his computer looking. "No yours isn't until March." I sigh explaining to him about my phone. I go back upstairs grabbing my laptop sitting on the bed. I look for screen replacement places and their prices. I have about fifty dollars still saved up. IPhone 6+ screen replacements are $100 and up. I groan going to Twitter. "Thought I had a dream but it turned out reality. Needless to say my phone is gone..." I start uploading my video for the day. I look through my sub box at whos all uploaded. I start watching a few videos trying to help me relax from the stress of not having a phone. I see a notification from Twitter on the next tab. It was Devan. "Hey saw about your phone. That really sucks!" "Yes it really does. I thought Collins wanting to meet me was a dream. Turned out it wasn't." I go back to YouTube and continue my video. I start to rewatch my video to make sure there is no mistakes. I go back to Twitter. "Q&A today! Send me your ?'s on #AskSimplyRaeAnn. I'll try to answer as many as possible!" I start setting up my lighting and camera. I go back to my computer looking at the questions. Devan messages me back. "Well I hope you can meet us! This girl we are with now only cares about getting Collins and I to make her famous! The first question she had was can you shout out my YouTube." "Lol! Well I have to talk to my parents about it still but i hope so too!" "So when are you getting a new phone?" "Your guess is as good as mine! Upgrade isnt until March and I have $50. Lol!" I start looking through the questions. A lot were about Collins, Devan, and the meeting. I might as well film that video. I start my camera making sure everything looks good. I start talking about the contest and the Skype meeting. How I was nervous about it, the hate I got after, and me loosing track of time. I end that video laying on my bed scrolling through the questions. "Are you and Collins a thing?" "How close are you to the boys?" "Who's your favorite person in the world? (Say me 😉)" I look at the name and laugh a little. Of course it's Collins! The next tweet said "Come visit us!" Devan. I laugh screen shotting the questions I want to use including the boys tweets. I start to plan out How I'm going to ask my parents for some money. I'm going to need about $70. I take a big breath and walk down stairs. "Mom, Dad can i talk to y'all?" They both turn around. "Yeah. Whats going on?" "I was wondering if I could have a loan. I promise to pay y'all back every cent, plus interest if you want." My mom looks at me with sad eyes. "Rae. I'm sorry but we have no spare money." "What, why? Did y'all loose your jobs?" "No honey. We are moving." I look at her and laugh a little. I then realize shes not joking. "Moving?" She nods. "We wanted to tell you both. But we never got a good chance." I shake my head. "I'll be in my room." I run upstairs. They are moving us. All of the friends I've made here will be gome. I'll have to transfer colleges." This has been my home  since I was born. This is where I feel safe. I look down at my phone. No phone, no money, no home. I want to talk to someone. But who? Collins? He's probably busy. I dm him. "Hey. I need to talk to someone. You think we could Skype in a bit?" I sit back waiting on a reply. Please answer.

Hey guys!!! Sorry if this story isnt going as planned. I'm planning out college stuff right now so I'm writing at night and I seem to fall asleep. So give me your feed back! I entered Some suggestions from some people who DMed me. So thanks!! See you next chapter!!
I will proof tomorrow! 😊