Epilogue

I stood loading the dishes into the dishwasher. Once I started the dish cycle, I began to pack away left overs. I suddenly felt arms slide around me. 

"Philip, I'm busy."

"I know." He whispered his hot breath against my neck. He kissed my neck, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin before he gently bit the space between my neck and shoulder. 

"I can't do this right now." I mumbled. 

Philip held me tighter, he sensually dragged his lips up my neck and stopped next to my ear. "But, I'm lonely." He whispered. "Come play with me." 

I swallowed the lump in my throat and didn't respond. 

Philip spun me around to face him. "You can't ignore me." He said, his voice had a velvety tone. As he said these words to me, he never broke eye contact and honestly his stare was beginning to make me weak in the knees. 

"Philip..." I began in protest. 

Philip pulled me flush against his chest, his hands sliding down my waist. "I love seeing you in these tight jeans, it's quite the turn on. Now I'm hot and bothered I want to see the magic you can perform with your tongue." After saying this he slowly licked my ear, catching the lobe between his teeth.

He continued to pull me against him and I could feel his erection, which was straining against his jeans, poking my thigh. His hands slid down and he firmly grabbed my ass. "I want you on top of me." 

By this time I'd given in to him. 

Philip smiled knowing he'd won. "Jump." 

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He used his hands to hold me up before making his way to our bedroom. 

I occupied myself by kissing him. 

Soon I felt myself  being lowered unto the silky sheets of our bed. Philip sat between my legs and pulled my body down to him. Once there he slid his hand up to my chest , his fingers brushing my nipple. 

I let out a small moan which seemed to encourage him. 

He completely pulled my shirt off and attached his mouth to my neck once more before busying himself with the button on my jeans. I ran my hands through his hair, gently pulling whenever he gently bit my tender flesh.

His kisses trailed down to my chest, before he stopped to take off his shirt. He was about to return to my chest when I stopped him. "I'm tired of foreplay." 

I sat up in the bed and slowly pushed Philip back in the bed. I loosened the buttons on his jeans and helped him take off his jeans. I smirked at what I saw.  Philip had gone commando under his jeans. 

I sensually dragged my finger from his stomach to just above his shaft. I wrapped his hand around his shaft and began to stroke  him slowly. Once it was half-hard I stopped. I ran my tongue over the slit, licking away a small bead of pre-cum. 

I swirled my tongue around the tip, before placing the tip in my mouth. Philip gripped my hair and groaned his response. 

I sucked on the head of his shaft, releasing it from my mouth with a pop.

I ran my tongue along the under side of his shaft before returning it to my mouth.  I went all the way down,  my nose brushing his lower abdomen. At this moment I was grateful for my well controlled gag reflex.

I then began bobbing motions, increasing my speed occasionally. While giving him a blowjob, I placed my other hand at my entrance. I was slowly preparing myself for what was to come.