MithRoss #3 'Dancing with no Care'

This has to be the best way to start off a oneshot, well, enjoy I guess, hope you like meh art... and my writing, or whatever. K... .-.

Max's P.O.V
DerpyPanda74: What do you prefer? Corn dogs or Mac n' Cheese?
NemoTheHoe: hi
Aphmau: I ship MithRoss
Pacawh: Max, I am from the future, Ross has the ability to get pregnant, and he's going to have your child!
I block Pacawh(Why Fam *^*) and continue scrolling through tweets, but I am quickly interrupted by a loud thump that came from Ross's room. I sigh and get up to go check on him, putting my phone in my back pocket. I walk down the hallway slowly, hearing muffled sounds. I speed up, and when I reach his bedroom door, I press my ear against it, hearing muffled music that sounds like it's coming from a pair of headphones. I open the door slowly, just to see the best thing in the world. Ross was spinning and dancing around his room. His music must have been turned up all the way, cause I could hear it through his headphones. It was so loud he didn't notice me standing in the doorway. I just take my iPhone out of my back pocket with a smirk on my face and start recording him.

Ross's P.O.V
I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and turned the volume up all the way, then slipped it back in. I started dancing around my room, spinning in all directions, jumping on and off my bed, 'dancing with no care'. I couldn't help it, the music had taken over my body, the world was fading, it was just me, my headphones, and the music. I stood on my nightstand for a few seconds, then I jumped off, landing on the ground with a loud thud. I resumed dancing around my bedroom. I made my way across the room, and stopped in front of my mirror, just to see Max standing in the doorway recording me on his phone, he looked up with a smirk on his face. I quickly shot around, "M-Max?!" "Yeah?~" he purred in a lustful tone, "What is it Ross?~" he said while coming closer to me.

Max's P.O.V
I couldn't stop myself, he looked so cute, Tim would be home soon, so I had to get this over with, and quick. "M-Max?!" He said turning around in shock. "Yeah?, What is it Ross?~" I asked while walking up to Ross and slipping his headphones off. He just looked up at me, his face flushed red with embarrassment. I put one hand on his waist, and the other on the back pocket of his jeans, where his phone was. I smirked when I saw his eyes widen. I pulled his phone out slowly, and paused his music, taking both devices and tossing them on a nearby beanbag. I watched them land, then looked back at Ross. "M-Max what's going o-" I gently out my finger on his lips to prevent him from finishing his sentence. "We don't have all the time in the world Ross~ Tim is going to be home soon, so we need to make this quick." I said. Ross just nodded and put his arms around my neck. I removed my finger and wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him into a kiss. I tried pushing my tongue into his mouth, but Ross refused, so I bit his lower lip, causing him to gasp. I took this opportunity to push my tongue in. We fought for dominance, and of corse, I won. We slowly made our way to the wall without separating. I pushed him against it, leaving a loud thud. Unfortunately, I had to pull away when I heard the front door open. "I'm home!" I heard Tim yell. "We will finish later~" I purred while giving him a quick kiss and left the room.

Ross's P.O.V
I was leaning against the wall, awestruck.
"What. Just. Happened?"

Yep.
It's short.
I'm tired.
Idgaf.
Maybe part two.
Dunno.
Stay PacTastic.
And all that shit.
Night.
I guess.

.-.

Should I make an art book?
Dunno.
K.
Night.

Why are you down here?