Chapter 1

AN: (That's supposedly Ivory ⤴️)

Ivory's POV

As we got off the boat we headed back to our neighborhood.

"Ahhhh it feels good to be back." "I know right. Well I've got to go. I have to go check on my shop." "OH! Kawaii~Chan forgot she had to work at the Maid Café today!" "Aphmau. Would you be a dear and take our stuff?" "You guys are leaving already?" "Yep." "But you guys just got back." "Work is work Aphmau. Cya." "Ughh."

We talked for a few when we heard an explosion. We turned to the guy's house, to see it completely blown up. "WHATTTTT?!?!?!?" They all yelled. "HAHAHAA! Sucks to be you guys right now!" Zane laughed.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM*

We all looked behind ourselves to see the rest of the neighborhood blown up.

"WHATTTTT THE HELL!!!" I yelled.

*Time skip to the hotel and stuff. brought to you by NoelleMuffinCat and her awesome being*

"I still can't believe our houses- no OUR WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS BLOWN UP!" Dante exclaimed. "Well looks like we gotta find a new house, heck or even a new neighborhood." "You're right Ivorine. Hmm we'll have to start working double to afford some places." "Speaking of new places WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TELL LAURENCE!!"

I looked at my phone to see the time. "UWAAHH IM SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING KAWAII~CHAN! I gotta go guys! Cya!" "Oh that's right!! I have a shift right now!!!" "Travis?!" "What?" "YOU WORK THE SAME SHIFT AS ME!!" "I DONT WANNA!" "TRAVIS!!" "Fiiiiinneeee." "Looks like I should get going to. Bye."

With Katelyn, Travis, Dante and I leaving for work it left Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, and Zane looking for houses.

Aphmau's POV

"Hey we can split up to find houses? Aaron and I will team up and you guys team up. We can call each other if we get anything." "Yeah!"

While Aaron and I were looking, Teony told us about a place that had an empty floor. When we got there it seemed too good to be true.

"Ahh are you Aphmau?" "Oh um yes. I am here because you said you had an empty floor?" "Oh yes come come."

*ziooopp* (idk what that is..ignore it)

When we got there she opened up a room and I fell in love with it. Beeecauseee it had...

"KITTTIIEESSSSSSS KAHSKEKDJRMSHXJ YYYEEEEEEEEEE!! THEY'RE SO CUTEEEE."

We talked for a bit.

"And since the cats are living here to don't forget to care for them to."

"Uhh Aph I think we should go..now.."

"Yeah. But first..."

*Time skip to Kitty time*

"YEEEEEYYYAAAAAYYY AAAWWW SOO CUUTEEESISBENDKUENWHSKALAJEIDDJDBDUEJEJEUEJ!!!"

Ivory's POV

When I got off of work I went back to the hotel. When I opened the door all I saw was cats all over the floor and Aphmau.

"What the?! W-where did all these CATS COME FROM?!!"

"Ummm let's just say Crazy Cat Lady and Aphmau.."

"I'm...I'm. Imma go work another shift at the Maid Cafe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh~ The feeling of when you finally finish a chapter. Thanks for reading my new book hope you enjoy it! BAIII!