Chapter 2

AN: That's what Ivory's wearing cuz why not.

Ivory's POV

*yawn*

Huff. "UWAHH!!??" I fell off my bed when I saw cats all over me. "APH.MAU!!!" I rushed when I saw Travis and Katelyn walking in to.

"UGHHHH THERES TOO MANY CATS!!"

"Look Aphmau hun. I love cats as much as the next person.. But Katelyn has a point. THERES TOO MANY CAATTS!!"

"Awwww but they're so cute and fluffy!!!"

"APHMAUUU!!!" I say rushing in. "GET ALL THESE CATS OUT OF THE HOTEL!"

"THEY TOOK OVER MY BED!!" Travis yelled.

"Yeaa... but!  They took it when you were done using it!"

"I mean yeah I guess."

"NEVERMIND THAT! THEY ATE MY FOOD!"

"PROVE IT."

Katelyn walks her over to an empty plate with crumbs all over.

"SEEEE!"

"Buuutt it's an empty plate. That proves nothing."

"TUBBY CAT IS LITERALLY LAYING THERE WITH CRUMBS ALL OVER HIM!!"

"Aawhh he was just hungry~." Aphmau cooed.

"SO. WAS. I." Katelyn said sternly.

"What about Celestia Aphmau?" Travis asked.

"Celestia had been playing with all of the little kittens. It's like she has a lot of little brothers and sisters!!" ~(^//3//^)~

"APHMAU..." Katelyn and I exclaimed.

"Finnnnnneee. I'll take them back to the Crazy Cat Lady's apartment.."

"Uhh and how do you plan to get rid of them?"

"Hahahehe. Easy. We'll get Kawaii~Chan to help."

"Aphmau. Just because Kawaii~Chan is a Mei'fwa doesn't mean she can communicate with the-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COME ON FRIENDS! FOLLOW KAWAII~CHAN!"

With that said Kawaii~Chan and ALL of the cats were gone.

"Hheheh you were saying? I know Kawaii~Chan long enough that she knows her ways with cats."

"Finne. You know her best, I guess."

"Wow! You've gotta be kitten me!"

"DAMMIT TRAVIS I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!" I whined.

"WAAHHHGHGGHJJ!! NO MORE CAT PUNS! IM LEAVING MEOW! Tsk!? NOW IM DOING IT! UGGHHHHHHWAHHHHHHH!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all of our Clawsome cat puns, Aphmau and Katelyn invited me to the park to wait for LAAAAUURRREENNCEEE..
(yus Garrence can live once more..)

After walking to the park we sat on a bench waiting for Laurence.... so we could uh tell him the news...😅

A few moments later I saw Laurence and told the girls. "Hey I see Laurence!" "Huh? LAURENCE!" "APHMAU!" They ran and hugged.  "Hey Laurence." "Hey Katelyn!" "Oh okay, I'm just going to stand here because apparently someone forgot about me.."

"Laurence!! HEY! Sorry..😅" "Whatever come here and hug me already." He smirked.

I got up and hugged him. I heard the girls giggling but I ignored them. Then Aphmau decided it was time for the "News". "Laurence.. you should probably sit down for this.."