Homicidal Liu x Female Reader

Homicidal liu x female reader; You shouldn't talk to strangers

Your pov

I was just walking around this peaceful old lot that no one comes to anymore. The concrete is cracked and covered in graffiti, half of which is mine. I just started working on my newest one, it was a yin and yang to show the light and darkness in my days. Even though I'm only (y/a) I have been through so much in my life. Like how my mum used to make me prostitute (I think it's called that) along with her to make money for her damn drugs instead if bills. Because of shit like that I now practically live here. Anyway just as I continued to draw the swirled line through the middle a teenager probaly no older than 16 came up behind me with a knife. Shit! I did the first thing I could think of in danger. No I didn't duck and cover. I wacked him upside the head as hard as I could with my black spray paint can and he passed out.

Liu's pov

Damn. That girl really can hit hard. Made me pass out for at least five minutes. All I wanted to do is kill someone for the first time in a long while since slendy had grounded me from killing since I got in a huge fight with jeff, completely wrecking his living room. But no! I'm stuck here tied up in what seems to be a thick rope in an abandoned lot. Apparently this girl is smart to because she disarmed me of every knife and weapon I had. Even the ones that I put in my boxers in case I had got captured, but this chick didn't seem to care. She's been pacing around for a good ten minutes now.... hmmm. "Hey mind letting me go?" She stops dead in her spot and looks me in the eyes. She doesn't speak or move. "Well are you just going to stand there or what?"

Your pov

"Haven't you ever been told that you shouldn't talk to stangers?" I snapped at him. Bastard tried to kill me and had been armed with many knives. Some in places which are quite embarrassing but I had to check. "Yes I have but from what I recall most strangers don't hit people upside the head with a paint can" He replies quickly and I swear he is smirking under that scarf of his. " Yeah will from what I recall strangers don't try to kill people..... Most of the time" when did this turn into an argument?

Liu's pov

I'm smirking under my striped scarf. "Well then let's not be stangers. My name is liu. Liu woods to be exact. So now that you know my name may I have the pleasure of knowing yours?" She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I just noticed her big doe like eyes that are a beautiful  (e/c). Hmm soft looking lips to. She sighs deeply and speaks slower than before "Fine then. Hi. My name is (y/n)" such a pretty name "and no I'm still not going to untie you until I know I can trust you." I start to playfully whine "awww but we aren't stangers anymore so obviously you can untie me! Besides you have all my weapons. You know how did you even know to look in my pants hmmm. Or are you just a perverted girl trying to get some of my hotness." A huge blush brakes out on her face.

Your pov

I swear my face us so red it would put erza Scarlets hair to shame. "NO! ASSHOLE I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I HAVE LEARNED IN PAST EXPERIENCES TO CHECK EVERYWHERE! I AM NOT A PERVERT! I HAVE HAD TO MANY BAD EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE BASED AROUND THAT SHIT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!" I yell at him as loud as I could and tears start streaming down my face. I dont want to think about that anymore. "Come on little girl it won't hurt a bit" the guy is up on me "No! Stop it please!" I punch him on the face. He gets angry and pulls a knife out of the front of his pants. "Now you listen here girly" He holds the knife to my throat. We are going to have some fun! Now listen to me and you don't get hurt"  that was the worst night of my life. I fall to the solid ground and weep. I hate my life.

Liu's pov

Well don't i feel like shit now she's crying and I don't know why. I scoot closer to her using my legs and grab one of my knives off the ground near her. I don't why I didn't do this earlier. I cut the ropes around me like a boss and moves slowly twords her. (Y/n) doesn't seem to notice me. I go behind her and sit down pulling her in between my legs and wrap my arms around her in a safe embrace. "Why are you crying?" I ask and she explains to me how I had triggered a past experience with what I has said and explained to me what happened. Now i really feel like a douche bag. I turn her around and make her open her eyes. I brush back some of her
(h/c) bangs out of her face. I slowly lean in and we share a kiss. I guess talking to stangers does have its benifits. All I'm scared about now is what slendy will think. Scary.
----------------------------^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
HEY O IT'S ME DJ_MASTER_WOOLF BACK AGAIN WITH MY UPDATE FOR THE DAY! UGGHH. I HATE SCHOOL THAT'S WHY MY UPDATE IS LATER AT NIGHT TODAY. ANYWAY THANK YOU madmaid13 FOR REQUESTING AGAIN! NEXT IS DOCTOR SMILEY! ALSO I THINK THERE WAS ABOUT 965 WORDS THIS TIME! HECK YA! REMEMBER TO REQUEST AND KEEP ON PARTYING!