Chapter 3

Chapter three

I’d just like to say thank you to chocoholic4621 for helping me with the title and probably being the first to read this AND comment (n_n) thanks hun!

On a side note (I already wrote this on my other story but yeah) I’d like to apologise for the late update. My 10 month daughter had heart surgery in a hospital 1 hour away, which was unsuccessful, and she’ll need an open heart surgery in the new year. So it’s been a busy and tough few days and weeks.

Anyhoo, enjoy (I hope!)
Love you xx

PS. I’m soooo sorry this took way too long. I dunno if anyone if even reading this but sorry anyway. This is seven pages on Microsoft word so there’s a little something for you (^,^)

*************************************************************************************

[Roxy’s POV]

I woke up way too early. Seriously, it was still dark outside. I sighed and groaned internally at the fact that I still needed to get used to the time difference. I took a deep breath and smelt citruses wafting from behind me. I smiled and snuggled back into Nate’s embrace while he unconsciously tightened his arms around me.

This was our first time properly sleeping in the same bed and yet it felt so right. I lay awake for a while listening to the deep breathing and slight snores coming from Nate wondering why I felt so at home in his arms? Why do I fit so perfectly with him wrapped around me?

I couldn’t shake the thoughts from my mind and yet I knew this wasn’t exactly ‘best friend’ thoughts. I tugged Nate’s arm that lay over my waist tighter around me and hugged it to my chest. Oh well, I’ll think about it more in the morning.

**********************************************************************************

The beeping of my alarm shocked me awake and it was only after I settled my heart from nearly jumping out of my chest did I realize I was alone in bed. Wow, I feel like I’ve been in a one night stand without actually sleeping with anyone! I fell back into my silk sheets and wriggled like a worm while stretching out to click out the knots in my back before settling with my forearm over my eyes.

“Well, that’s a sight to see in the morning” Nate’s deep voice mocked me.

I chuckled and realized how spastic I must’ve looked. I moved my arm and looked in the direction of my favourite sound in the world and saw Nate leaning against my doorway looking mighty dang fine in a white t-shirt, leather jacket and fitted jeans. No, I thought, THAT is a sight to see in the morning… yum-my.

“Shut up Naddy… Not everyone can look great in the morning. Are you ready already?” I asked. He nodded.

“Yep, I couldn’t sleep any longer what with you snoring in my ears like a pig!” he laughed and ran down stairs just narrowly missing the pillow I threw at him.

***

Nate and I raced to school and I, to his disappointment, beat him by a whole five minutes.

“That’s no fair Rox!” He stomped over to me, “There was traffic and I couldn’t get through it. It not a fair race if I can’t actually move!” He threw his hands up in the air and I couldn’t help but laugh at his little childish tantrum.

“Awww… Is wittle bittle Naddy upset cause he didn’t winnnn?” I sang to him pinching his cheeks.

His eyes softened and he rolled his eyes at me before capturing my hands in his and kissed the tips of my fingers. “Nah, I don’t mind losing to you Rox, I just enjoy spending time with you.”