Do you remember? (chaejin)

Do you remember that day when I first met you? When I bumped to you and fell hard. Funny right, I never thought bumping to you would have big change in my life.

Do you remember that day when I first talked to you? When I bumped into you again and we conversed, again I never thought talking with you would have a big change in my life.

Do you remember that day when you asked me out to a date? When I asked you why you looked stressed, you asked me out on a date to the aquarium.

Do you remember that day when you first kissed me? When I was turning around to look at you, we accidentally kissed.

Do you remember that day when you asked me to be your girlfriend? On my birthday you called me and asked me to come to the school auditorium, you decorated the whole auditorium with gardenias and roses and you asked me "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Do you remember that day when we kissed in the hallway? You said you couldn't hold the urge to kiss so you hid near the hallway and grabbed my hand when I was passing by then you kissed me secretly.

Do you remember that day when you asked me out to prom? We never got to dance the last dance; instead you danced with her, the same woman who you sinned with against Him. Were we never meant to be?

Do you remember that day when you proposed to me? Instead of sharing memories before graduating you took out an expensive ring with a crimson gem on it and proposed to me.

Do you remember that day we committed ourselves to each other? It was raining so our moans and cries were hidden.

Do you remember that day when we married? We exchanged our vows to stay with each other in good and bad, I guess they were only words to you.

Do you remember that day when your company sky rocketed? Second turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into months, months turned into years yet you only come back to me once a month.