First (namjoon)

When I first met her, I was mesmerized by her innocence and indescribable warmth. Her long brown hair, long and lush; long lashes, dark and thick; pink kissable lips, full and plump. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her sparkly honey gold eyes, innocent and vulnerable.

You fell down and apologized to me, I was wondering maybe you were new because everyone in our school knew me. Even though you were so beautiful, you had your hair in braids and baggy clothes. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her soft voice, silk and rich engrossed in sweet honey.

When I first talked to her, I couldn't get her off my mind but not long after I found her talking with her new friends and the first thing that entered my mind was correct about her beautiful self. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her kind cheerfulness, warm and magnetic.

I walked to her and at the same time she walked to my direction bumping on my chest, she once again apologized to me and started introducing herself. Everyone was wondering about her, anyone who dared to bump into me and survive was surely lucky, but I was the lucky one. Even though she was so hurt by the fall, she laughed and rubbed her head. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her clear laugh, a clean tinkle of a bell and filled with pure innocence.

When I first asked her out on a date, I couldn't get enough of her sweetness and cheerfulness. It was like chocolate, it was addicting yet it was bad for the health. As usual she was wearing her braids and smiling at me innocently. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her addictive innocence, it was sweet and sticky.

I coolly walked to her side, my friends had being teasing about being whipped by her and me not having guts to ask her out on a date. For the first time in my whole life, I was shy and embarrassed about asking something but this was special, it was asking her out on a date. She asked me whether I'm alright; she kept her hand on my forehead in concern. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her dangerous concern, rare and deadly.

When I first kissed her, on our date to the aquarium she was so mesmerized by the fishes that almost made me feel jealous that the fishes were getting her attention than me. She called me name a few times and I walked close to her and then she suddenly turned around closing the gap between our lips. Perhaps this was what made me fall in love with her, her tasty lips, made of sweet candy with the flavor of innocence, vanilla, and cheery playfulness, strawberry