Meeting The Rest Of The Pack

I don't know what I was thinking. I knew this wouldn't work. Inviting vampires into Beacon Hills. I knew Derek wouldn't like it, and neither would Scott. 

"Brendan. Who are these people." Scott asked calmly. Derek had just gotten done yelling at me for being so reckless. 

"This is Damon, Stephan, Caroline, and Elena. They're my friends, Scott. Please be nice." He knew I had meant no harm. 

"I got the call yesterday. A little bit after she found out about her power. I promised her if she ever called I would be there the next day. I had to keep my promise." 

"No one just travels that distance for no reason." Derek was treading on a territory he wasn't familiar with. He wasn't going to like what would happen next. "Why the sudden trip? What is so special about her to you?" 

"I love her." This was it. This was the breaker. Derek lunged at him, but Damon moved to quickly. I knew this would happen. Damon would bring this up, just like he always does, without explaining his words. He under exaggerates. 

"What the hell does he mean? He 'loves' you? Do you love him?" 

"I meant it. I love her." Dammit Damon shut up. 

"Derek. Stop. He doesn't mean it like that. He is just stirring you up. It's what he does." Derek didn't look very convinced. 

"Elena, do something." I heard Caroline say. She could feel the bloodbath about to happen. 

"Damon." Elena walked up to him. "Stop this." She grabbed his hand, emphasizing the ring on both of their fingers. Derek blinked, realizing what she meant. 

"So. can we get back on topic? What is happening to her?" Peter jumped in. About time. 

"She is losing her power." 

"It was a spell, casted by an unusual ally of wolves. A witch. Luckily, we have one of our own. She'll be here tomorrow. " I nodded, feeling happy that Bonnie would be joining us soon. 

"So. Where are we sleeping?" A stupid question, considering none of them sleep. 

GUYS THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY BUT I JUST GOT A NEW CHARGER FOR MY LAPTOP AND I TYPED THIS ON MY PHONE SO IT SEEMED LONG AND YEAH!!! LET ME  KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CAST. VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE IT, COMMENT IF NOT. IF NO ONE LIKES THE TWIST ON THE CAST, ILL CHANGE THE WHOLE THING! PROMISE!

I Fell For the Sour-WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara