The Alpha Is Kinda Cute

I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD SEEN THE LAST OF ME HUH? SIKE HOOOEEESSSS!

————————————————————————
I don't know what came over me. I wasn't in my right mind. What was I thinking?

Christian was cute, but he was nothing compared to Derek. Without derek here, I wasn't thinking much about my wolf and how much I miss it. I mean sure, we went on runs and stuff. But it was hard to do anything when the alpha would strip just to shift. I lost sight of the goal in mind every time he took off his tight fitted shirt.

We still met up with a witch every other day to try to reclaim my wolf. Speaking of witches. We are with one right now, and for some reason or the other, I have a great feeling about this one.

"Now you were saying that your aunt shot you with a special wolfsbane that caused your powers to fade. What kind of wolf were you before you lost your power?" That was a hard question, because while Derek always thought I was an Ookami I knew better than to try to limit it, so I kept an open mind, continued my research. I never found anything that matched up to what I was. I told the lady what I knew and she gasped.

"An Ookami? Really?" I nodded, not sure of why this was so surprising. "Ookami's are 1 in a million. Only one is born every hundred years, and even then some don't realize what they are and the talent goes to waste."

"So, why are they so rare? What talent do they have?" I was curious now. She seemed to know more than any of the other witches. She gave me actual answers, unlike Derek, who just kissed me when I asked too many questions. I miss him.

"Much like a true alpha, an Ookami is rare indeed, but it is their eyes that separate them from the others. The traditional colors of rank don't apply. They don't have to kill for rank, they're already stronger and higher than an Alpha. An Ookami's rank is never to be questioned." I liked what she was saying. It was comforting to know the kind of power I had. "They are the king and queen, and when one dies, another one is born. However, since only one can be alive at each time, it is up to the king or queen to find their match. You have obviously found yours. All of the other wolves felt it when you mated." I blushed a bit, so they all new the first time Derek and I had sex? That was weird.

"Thank you so much for your help. The only thing you haven't told me, is why I'm losing my wolf." I really was glad for her help. She told me a lot of useful things.

"You aren't, my dear. You just cannot shift while pregnant. It's harmful to the child." I had to do a double take. Pregnant? I'm pregnant. With Derek's child. How? When? I look over at Christian. He's staring back at me with the same wide eyes that were currently on my face.

"What do you mean she's pregnant? We would have all heard the second heart beat. I still can't hear it." Christian tried to catch her in a lie. It didn't work.

"Her wolf side is covering the child. She's a queen. It helps protect not only the baby, but her as well. If anyone else were to find out, this information could fall into the wrong hands. She won't show, ever. The child will remain undetected, even to an ultrasound. Judging by your aura, you're about a month and a half along." The news shocked me. A month and a half. 6 weeks. I didn't want to be pregnant. I wasn't old enough for children. Derek probably didn't want children.

"Thank you, we must be going now." Christian grabbed my hand and let me to the car. I could tell he was thinking hard about the information we just discovered. I could see his brows furrowed as he opened the car door for me. He bit his lip as he turned the car on. I watched him vigilantly, wondering what he thought about this. I knew he had a thing for me, that much was obvious, but how does he feel now? Knowing that I mated with Derek and produced a child with him, accidentally or not. I love this child. And I will protect it. How was I going to tell Derek. I had an idea, I just hoped it didn't backfire.

"I need to go home" he looked at me, confused.

"We are headed there now"

"No. To Beacon Hills, to Derek." His lips formed a straight line. I could tell he didn't want me to go. But he nodded, and as we pulled into the court, his pack brought out my bags. We were off. I texted Lydia to meet us at the airport. She obliged happily.

It was a short ride back. And Lydia was staring at me the whole time, even though she was supposed to be WATCHING THE ROAD!!!

"Lydia. Watch the road and stop staring at me."

"I'm sorry but, you feel different. Maybe it's just your wolf. I'm not sure." Maybe she could feel the pregnancy. I had to keep it a secret. I had to tell Derek first.

"I'm not sure. But I am sure that I don't want to die. So, eyes on the road please." She nodded and only took small glances my way every few minutes. We finally reached the loft, where Derek stood outside training with the others. I hopped out of the car and right into his arms. I had missed him so much. He had apparently missed me just as much bc we were in his bedroom in an instant. Our clothes forgotten and only the feeling of skin connecting with skin in a loving passion remained.

As we settled down and he had changed the sheets while I showered, we laid there. Cuddled with each other. I look up at him. Admiration in my eyes as I find him already looking at me. It was a risky move, but I had to know.

"Derek," he hummed in response, "do you want kids?"