Books - Kenmur X Reader

Yes I'm adding Kenmur! He cool.....and cute. Let's go! Plus this takes place in Phoenix Drop. Also (B/B/N) and (B/G/N) stand for baby boy name and baby girl name. Kinda gives a hint ;)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my house reading. Apparently everyone went out. Like nobody was in the village......probably celebrating that the war is over so they took a break. I flipped the page over and pushed my glasses up. I heard a knock at the door. I looked up....."I didn't expect anyone" I said putting my book down and standing up. I opened the door and Kenmur was there "Kenmur?" I asked. "H-Hi!" He said, "Why are you here?" I asked "Aha.....I stayed behind too" He said. "Oh.....here, come in" I said letting me in, he thanked me. "Nice house" He said, "Thanks" I said. He looked at the book I was reading and picked it up "Nice, I like The Deep End" He said. (Sorry I was so stuck on what to say that I had to make one up) "Yea, I have the whole series" I said blushing. We talked for awhile, got to now each other better since I am just a villager. We spent time making a book fort since I had thousands of books in my shelf. We made other stuff too. While I was making a book tower one of the books fell off, a page opened. I looked at it and picked it up, I read it.

His fingers trailed up my womanhood, I moaned. He stuck one finger in me-

I stopped reading and put it on the shelf. Kenmur noticed and asked why I did that "The book was worn out" I said blushing. He didn't seen to believe me though. He left soon after we cleaned up and I said bye. I went to bed but what I didn't notice was the book I placed back was gone.

Kenmur's POV

I took the book home and I opened it. The book was called 'Fantasies' but not the sweet ones.....the dirty ones. I read the book

He kissed me passionately and his hand made it's way in my shorts, he massaged my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure.

I blushed and closed the book. W-Why does she even have this?! (That's true). I threw it on my desk and flopped on my bed and sighed. I looked at it once again and shook my head and tried to sleep. Then I grabbed the book and read the whole thing

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard a knock on my door and Kenmur was there. "Oh Kenmur!" I said letting him in. "Hi" He said. He sat down and we talked for awhile. He misplaced his hand on mine and we blushed, I stood up to go get a drink but he stood up to help. I said it was fine when I slipped. He caught me and we where looking at each other. He leaned in, so did I. We kissed. He licked my bottom kip asking for an entrance, I let him in. He slipped his tongue in. He took of my shirt and bra and fondled with my boobs, moaning I took of his shirt too. He pinned me to the wall and sucked on my neck, while doing that be removed my glasses. I moaned again. He removed my jeans and threw them somewhere. He took me to my bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He removed his pants and removed my panties, leaving me exposed. He massaged my womanhood and I moaned. To make it easier he put my legs on his shoulders. He rubbed circles on my clit making me moan more. Then, slowly, he slipped a finger in me and proceeded to move in and out. He added another before I came all over his fingers. He licked them off. He removed his boxers, letting his hard dick out. He picked me up and made me lie down on his body the opposite way. So I sucked his dick and he was licking my womanhood. We were both moaning, and at the same time we came. We swallowed it all. I used my tongue to lick his balls, he moaned more. After, he picked me up again and put me in the same position as last time. He teased me by putting the tip of his dick against the entrance of my wet womanhood. "Kenmurrr" I whined. He let out a chuckle before slowly entering in me. I gasped in pain as tears rolled down my cheek. He kissed them away and started to move. My walls clenched around his dick as he repeatedly hit my g-spot. Moaning, I tossed my head back. He was also moaning. "S-Say my name" He said "Kenmur!" I said "Louder" He said "K-KENMUR!!!" I shouted. He pulled out and he laid down next me kissing me. We pulled over the covers.

BONUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

When everyone came back they saw you and Kenmur with babied. "WHAAAT?!" Aphmau said coming over to them. "What have you guys been doing while we were gone?" Garroth asked looking at your hands. Rings. "Nothing, you guys were gone for months. We got married!" You said with Kenmur. "What's their names?" Dante asked looking at (B/G/N) and (B/B/N) "Oh, (B/G/N) and (B/B/N)" I said looking at our baby girl and boy. "Niccee" Travis said.

YAAAAAY! Hope you enjoyed that lemon! If you looked at the schedule you know there won't no lemon for two days! Sorry! Lemon_Girl55 out!