{ Kian Lawley's little sister #2 part 2 }

Part 2 of the previous dream.. I had this part the night after part 1.....

I woke up in warm arms. I remembered what happened last night. I was cuddled against Kian. I opened my eyes. He was still asleep. I shifted around. His arm loosened. I got out of the bed, and ran downstairs. Mom was sitting at the table, along with dad. "Hey sweetie. I was wondering when you two cuddle bugs would wake. Guess only one did. Go wake up your brother," she said. I nodded and ran upstairs. I walked in mine and Kian's room. "Kiki. Mom told me to wake you," I said. He shifted and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled sweetly at me. He got out of bed and picked me up. I giggled as he carried me downstairs. He set me down. We went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. We went back upstairs. After we got dressed, (I changed in the bathroom), I started brushing my hair with the old brush. "Kian, can you help me?" I asked. He came over and helped me brush the part I couldn't reach. "Thanks Kiki," I said. He smiled. "Kian I'm going to miss Jc, Lily, and Crystal," I said. "So am I," he said. Mom told us we had to go now. We were moving. I took everything I owned. I ran inside from the car. The picture of Kian and I! I forgot it! I ran to our room. I grabbed it and my bunny Chloe. I forgot her too. I went to run out of the room but a beam from the roof fell. It was on fire. The curtains caught fire. All I heard was the crackling flames. The wooden floor caught fire. It grew closer to me. "Kiki!!" I screamed. I kept screaming, and starting crying when another beam fell. I heard load thumps. Kian burst through the door. He stared at me. "Noe jump! Jump over it! Don't worry I got you!" He called. I closed my eyes and jumped. He caught me, careful not to crush Chloe. Once outside, he set me down. He hugged me protectively. He had a hand on the back of my head, and his face in my hair as I cried. "Thanks Kiki!" I said. "I would never leave you behind," he said. He carried me to the car. He sat next to me. I saw Jc, Lily and Crystal. I squealed. The girls sat in the third row of the van. Jc, sat on the other side of me. I curled up against Kian, after putting Chloe in her cage. I started to drift to sleep. "She really loves you Kian. She looks up to you," Jc said. That was true. "Yeah. I really love her too. I know she looks up to me. She sees me as her protective, caring, kind, amazing older brother," Kian said. I smiled and drifted to sleep. When I woke up, we were in Australia. I hugged Kian. "I love you Kian. You are the best big brother," I said. "I love you too. You are the best little sister," he replied.

Heyo!! So that was part 2.

Message for Kian:
Kian you are amazing, funny,  and kind. I wish I was able to meet you but I can't. I wish I was your sister. I know you would be a protective, caring, and kind older brother. I love you. Your videos make me smile.