Chapter 17

Bits and pieces were slowly coming back. Every touch brought back a memory, every kiss brought back a sensation, and so on. As of now, Hoseok had Hyungwon on top of him, asleep. He stared down at the younger and smiled, kissing his forehead. Hyungwon shifted in his sleep and smiled. Hoseok sighed and pulled out his phone, scrolling through the endless messages. How could he forget the love of his life? He shook his head and set his phone down, closing his eyes. He soon fell asleep.

      Hyungwon groaned in his sleep as he felt Hoseok's arms tigten around him, restricting his breathing. He looked up to see his lover shaking and crying. He was confused but quickly sat up. He shook Hoseok until the boy jumped up, clinging to him. "H-Hyungwon!" He yelled, burying his face in Hyungwon's shirt. Hyungwon patted Hoseok's sweat-soaked hair and tried to calm the other.

"I-I remember. I remember it all." Hoseok cried. Hyungwon felt his blood run cold, he wanted Hoseok to remember him but not at the cost of rembering the kidnap. Hoseok looked up at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked.

"I didn't want you to remember that. I wanted you to remember me but not the pain." Hyungwon muttered. Hoseok swallowed and pushed away from him.

"I'm going to take a shower." Hoseok said, standing up. He didn't make it to the bathroom before Hyungwon had him up against the wall.

"Youre not going anywhere if youre going to be mad at me." Hyungwon mumbled. Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm not mad, just need to think." Hoseok whispered, trying to push Hyungwon away.

"No, because youre going to go sit in that bathroom and cry in the shower, thinking I can't hear you, and then youre going to act fine. I'll wake up tomorrow morning and you'll be gone. Am I right?" Hyungwon stated. Hoseok sighed and nodded.

"Why should I stay if I'm going to bring you pain?" Hyungwon shook his head and kissed him.

"Because I love you, Pabo."

"I love you too."

The end is nigh.