Prologue

It's not that i once was comfortable with how i looked, it's the fact that in this stage of my life i never felt more anxious with my appearance.

I remember when i was 6 my mum had cutted my hair really short, like a little boy, because she was tired of the tangles that my hair would made. So, one day as i was walking with her a lady asked: "oh, what your name little boy?". My mom was kinda pissed off but i didn't care, I never really cared for my appearance until school started, that means that i was teased.

So you'll ask, do you have big boobs? are you fat? are you skinny? Well, i'm masculine, there, i said it, my body is like a man's body. And now you're gonna again ask, and what' wrong with that? well, we live in a society that if you don't have a flat stomach, big boobs and a big butt you shall not be called a female.

For about a lifetime i was teased for the way i look, no boobs, no ass and big arms. But to be honest i learned to live like that, believe it or not, i never had a crush on someone to feel anxious because of the way i looked. All these until i met him.

I am a freshman in college, i study English Literature. He studies Mathematics.

He is a 10, i am a... mess.

We'll find the rest of it later.

(So the girl in the picture is Louane Emera, she is a french actress and singer, she is the protagonist of the story)