Chapter 15- Hello Blood

"Austin, you can't anyways protect me don't you get that? Someone else can. Tyler, Andrew or Rebecca can too. But you need to feed it's been a week!" I shouted at Austin.

As of now we were having an argument over him hunting for the day, but he wouldn't leave me alone to go hunt. If he's not gonna feed off me than he needs to hunt.

"No, I don't have the trust in me enough to leave you alone." Austin huffed and starred at me.

"Then feed off me. I don't mind if you do that, you just need to feed! Your eyes are getting too light again!" I through my hands up in the air in frustration.

"No, I've done that the last three times!" Austin yelled back.

"Will you two stop!?" Rebecca yelled at us, entering the room.

"Sorry Rebecca." I sighed, looking at the floor as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Austin, you clearly have to options. One, you feed off her. Or two, you leave her with us and go hunt." Rebecca counted off the options on her fingers.

"Will you guys watch her like I would?" Austin asked, standing from his seat on the couch.

"No, we'll watch her. You need to feed just incase those wolfs decide to attack." Rebecca pointed out logic.

"Ok. I'll hunt and be back in twenty minutes." Austin informed Rebecca before walking over to me.

Austin grabbed my face in his hands, bringing his lips to mine, kissing me so sweetly, so passionately. He pulled away only seconds later. Looking me in the eyes.

"I love you." Austin whispered, his breath fanning my face.

"I love you too." I leaned up and kissed him one more time.

Austin let go of my face and headed to the door, looking back at me one more time before leaving and running into the woods, back muscles tensing and releasing walked into the greenery.

"Well it took an army to get lover boy to leave." Rebecca laughed.

Both Andrew and Tyler came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Where's Austin?" They said in sinc.

"He went to hunt. We're in charge of watching Julia and if anything happens to her, Austin is gonna kill all of us." Rebecca said setting back onto the couch.

Andrew nodded before turning towards me. He eyed me for a minute. Something about him seemed similar but I couldn't quit put my finger on it.

"What can I make you to eat?" Andrew asked.

"A sandwich is fine." I answered.

"Okay." Andrew started digging around in the kitchen, trying to find descent food items to make me a sandwich out of.

I laughed, walking behind Tyler and jumped onto his back. Tyler would always take me tree jumping with him when Austin thought it was too dangerous.

"Hey spider-monkey, watch where you put your feet." Tyler adjusted me while Rebecca laughed at us.

She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of me on Tyler's back.

All the sudden glass was everywhere. Shreds of it were flying through the air, some hitting my skin and leaving scratches. I shielded my eyes with my hands. After the glass was done flying through the air, I looked to see who caused the problem. The vampire from the forest the last time I entered it, Rider, stood in what used to be the glass door way.

Tyler let me off his back and pulled Rebecca over to him, guarding her as well. I couldn't take my eyes off Rider's eyes as he starred back at me.

"What do you want Rider." Tyler growled at him.

Andrew joined us and crouched down, ready to fight. Rebecca kept her fangs bared but something about this made me believe that not only I was seared but she was too.

"I thought I would drop in and see the coven. But it seems your missing someone. Lexi!" Rider said with an evil plastered to his face.

Lexi appered in the door way. She had the same evil smile on her face as well. Something by the way that they were dressed in similar clothes and that she grabbed his hand when she leaned over and kissed him. I made a face that a young kid would make when their told to eat their veggies.

"I never did like Tyler it was just all part of the plan." Lexi smiled.

Zach and Alex walked up behind them. This wasn't gonna be good.

Lexi shot across the room and trampled the others while landing on top of me. She couldn't bite me. Not with my necklace on. Instead she clawed across my face, leaving a stinging mark. Then she sliced her nails across my chest before licking the open wounds. Someone was trying to pull her off me but I couldn't quite tell who it was.

All the sudden the weight was off my body and I looked around. Tyler had managed to get to his feet, his face was set in a cold stone expression.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"They took her! She was trying to protect you and they took her!" Typer said in rage before kicking the couch clear across the room.

"Oh my god. What happened here?" Austin walked through the broken door way, his eyes landed on me.

"What happened to her!?" Austin yelled, running towards me.

He crouched to be level with my face. Austin searched my eyes before pulling me into his arms and holding me there.

"Lexi is teamed up with Rider and they attacked here with the two werewolfs." Tyler answered, looking at the floor.

"And?"

"Lexi attacked Julia and clawed her but the kidnapped Rebecca. I have a feeling their gonna want something to get her back." Tyler ran a hand through his hair in a stressed motion.

"Are you okay?" Austin pulled my face into his hands, looking me dead in the eye.

"Austin, I'm fine." I said pulling his hands off my cheeks and holding them in my hands.

"I'm not leaving you ever again." Austin shook his head.

"Then feed off me." I told him looking into his eyes, which were a dark creamy brown.

"Fine. But tell me no when you feel other wise." I smiled and hugged Austin tight.

"What are we gonna do about-" Tyler's sentence was cut off by the ear splitting cry that parted from his lips as he fell to the floor.

"It's starting." was all Austin said.